Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Well I'm playing The Walking Dead. Very good, but it starts to lag a lot after a while. Although that may be my PS3 and no necessairly the game itself.

Well I'm playing The Walking Dead. Very good, but it starts to lag a lot after a while. Although that may be my PS3 and no necessairly the game itself.

I've heard the Walking Dead video game was a big let down. I've neither watched the show or play the game so I wouldn't know.

I've heard the Walking Dead video game was a big let down. I've neither watched the show or play the game so I wouldn't know.

I hope you're talking about Survival Instincts, because if the video-game was seriously a let down then it wouldn't be canon to the main Walking Dead universe.

I hope you're talking about Survival Instincts, because if the video-game was seriously a let down then it wouldn't be canon to the main Walking Dead universe.

First I read a news article on the game after its release that was negative. But I think I remember it focusing more on the gameplay and graphics. Second, I spoke with a friend who is a fan of the Walking Dead who played the game and she heard the same as I did. I can't remember if she actually went on to buy it.

Now playing Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee.

PS AS BR & The Walking Dead Vita

LBPVita (trying to build something), ShootMania a Jak 3.

BTW, Gerben, it's already like 5 months after Christmas.

LBPVita (trying to build something), ShootMania a Jak 3.

BTW, Gerben, it's already like 5 months after Christmas.

I know… Christmass all year long emoji

I beat Dragon Age 2 a few days go. What a great game, much better than its predecessor! (Yes, I know I'm alone in this one). I thought it was so great I started a new save file the next day.

But I got Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes today. While testing the game I figured that it was pretty amazing. Guess I'll play DA2 again afterwards. emoji

But I got Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes today. While testing the game I figured that it was pretty amazing.

I assume you've only played about an hour, because the game's very dull and repetitive.
In my opinion the Battlefront games are the best Star Wars games. Although looked amazing.

I recently finished the Walking Dead Season 2 'trial' and do not think it's the sort of thing I can play.

If that was honestly the length of the entire first episode, then I have no idea why people complain about Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and Ratchet & Clank: Nexus! If it was simply half of the first episode, then I have no idea why it's called a 'trial'. But if that was the full-length episode, then sure slap a timer on it and call it a trial.

If all of the episodes are this sort then I can't invest in any more… but length isn't all.

I could see someone enjoying that gameplay, but I don't think I can. Even if it did actually work, or was explained, it just doesn't have the sort of interaction I'm expecting from a game. It would work BETTER for me if it was just a great big cinematic. If kind of teases different outcomes given what you say, but I didn't get any from the 3 times I went through it. The game looked like it had a direction it wanted to take me, and I was just there talking for the hell of it.

The voice acting and graphics didn't really pull me into the story either. Maybe from the first season you develop an interest in these characters, but the whole time I was playing I never felt like there was much of a flow with conversations, and didn't feel like they were really in the setting they were supposed to be in. And the graphics didn't look outstanding, but I guess I'll pass these off as me being to used to the high production values of AAA titles.

I didn't like it, I could see how others could like it, and maybe this episode just wasn't doing the series much justice.

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup

Strange game. Rougelike. Very.

I recently finished the Walking Dead Season 2 'trial' and do not think it's the sort of thing I can play.

If that was honestly the length of the entire first episode, then I have no idea why people complain about Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and Ratchet & Clank: Nexus! If it was simply half of the first episode, then I have no idea why it's called a 'trial'. But if that was the full-length episode, then sure slap a timer on it and call it a trial.

If all of the episodes are this sort then I can't invest in any more… but length isn't all.

I could see someone enjoying that gameplay, but I don't think I can. Even if it did actually work, or was explained, it just doesn't have the sort of interaction I'm expecting from a game. It would work BETTER for me if it was just a great big cinematic. If kind of teases different outcomes given what you say, but I didn't get any from the 3 times I went through it. The game looked like it had a direction it wanted to take me, and I was just there talking for the hell of it.

The voice acting and graphics didn't really pull me into the story either. Maybe from the first season you develop an interest in these characters, but the whole time I was playing I never felt like there was much of a flow with conversations, and didn't feel like they were really in the setting they were supposed to be in. And the graphics didn't look outstanding, but I guess I'll pass these off as me being to used to the high production values of AAA titles.

I didn't like it, I could see how others could like it, and maybe this episode just wasn't doing the series much justice.

I'm playing the first season right now, and I have to say I love it, I love the story, but there almost is no gameplay. But it's a really great game! The second season has to be also very great, just the first episode is not that good (I heard about that…emoji But have you played the first season? You should give it a go on the vita! I paid €7 for it in the easter sale, now it's $20…

When they have sales THEY HAVE SALES. Too bad I missed the Walking Dead ones, I would have happily paid a greatly reduced price to try them out… but because they aren't cheap I can't bring myself to give them a go.

I love the story, but there almost is no gameplay. But it's a really great game!

I know nothing about the game whatsoever, so I shouldn't judge, but that statement is jarring me.