Sujet : Hopes for Ratchet and Clank PS4

The title says it all.
Post all of the things you'd wish to see in the new Ratchet and Clank game coming soon to PS4.

I hope it will help Ratchet get gamers' respect again - there are still a lot of people let down by A4O, but not even trying ItN. Big PS4 comeback could fix that.

I would like to see more complex puzzles in Ratchet Games.

I would like to see more complex puzzles in Ratchet Games.

We can hope for some new inventive Clank puzzles.

I think optional areas where these puzzles come into play would be great, like in the original game.

I think optional areas where these puzzles come into play would be great, like in the original game.

I hope these levels will be overall more similar to R&C1, you know, the design.

Yeah, after GC side stuff lost tremendous ammount of focus.
Nowadays finding Gold Bolts and RYNO parts is as simple as moving the camera around.

Maybe. But I think that they will take the designs straight from the movie. And the cutscenes may just be movie clips.

Maybe. But I think that they will take the designs straight from the movie. And the cutscenes may just be movie clips.

In terms of design, I'm meant the open world areas, multiple patch etc. Besides, there will be probably much more planets than in the movie.

If they take movie clips as cutscenes, they're on the wrong track. I've seen games do that, it doesn't work. Not only does the resolution not live up to the movie, they were made as one line and are not in tone with the game.

Pretty sure we're not going to see that anymore.

If they take movie clips as cutscenes, they're on the wrong track. I've seen games do that, it doesn't work. Not only does the resolution not live up to the movie, they were made as one line and are not in tone with the game.

Pretty sure we're not going to see that anymore.

I asked them on IG Forums, and they said it's something more than just "Ratchet & Clank: The Movie: The Game". Let's wait for actual fotage.

It's totally going to be like Starwing-StarFox64 and Tomb Raider '96-Tomb Raider Anniversary. Same story, plus new story. Same levels, different level design. Same gameplay, imporved upon. Same music, remastered. Same characters, new personality and sceme. Same final boss, new final boss.

There must be many surprises for veterans too.

Same characters, new personality and sceme.

User image

Not the wrong kind ofcourse. For example: In Tomb Raider '96 there is Natla. She was the main villian in that game, but not very memorable. She didn't really have a great reason to be evil either. In Anniversary however she has given those reasons ánd she becomes:

A demon. In Anniversay she survives what she didn't in 1996. To come back in Underworld for an epic showdown <3

I'm talking about R&C.
If they change any of the character's personalities or development I'll probably sell all the R&C games written by TJ Fixman I own just out of spite.