Sujet : Hopes for Ratchet and Clank PS4

What I'm worried about is that this reboot has Ratchet ALREADY grown up.

Yeah, that is a kind of problem…

What I'm worried about is that this reboot has Ratchet ALREADY grown up.

Yeah, that is a kind of problem…

A GROUP LETTER TO DIXMAN!

Edit: No, I'm not correcting that.

I doubt he's stil working on the script.
Right now it should be in the middle of animating.

Then at least the game.
Hmm, what did they write about heroism and friendship back when the TEASEr came out

ItN…

ItN…

What with it?

ItN…

What with it?

Hmm, what did they write about heroism and friendship back when the Teaser came out?
During this quest, they'll learn the importance of values such as heroism, friendship and the discovery of their identity.

TA DA! I am sorry.

In the middle at least… And according to TJ's Twitter page, the script was finished in February.

Seeing the trailers I think they might already be past that and entered the tweaking phase.

They're making a Ratchet & Clank for PS4?? Wow, looks like I'm buying the next console after all. What's this one titled? Anyone know?

They're making a Ratchet & Clank for PS4?? Wow, looks like I'm buying the next console after all. What's this one titled? Anyone know?

"Ratchet & Clank". Just "Ratchet & Clank". It's the first game's re-imagined version (note - not a remaster, not a port, not even a remake really) tied with the movie's story.

No word on the title yet, but if they are going for an innuendo, then I suggest "Secrets Revealed."

I dunno. For some reason I think they're not ging with just 'Ratchet & Clank' as the title.

I dunno. For some reason I think they're not ging with just 'Ratchet & Clank' as the title.

Well, new "Tomb Raider" is just "Tomb Raider" as well… I thought "Sonic The Hedgegoh" from 2006 isn't the best idea…