Sujet : Really Random thread

My parents are watching Frozen right now emoji

Wow, I'm very surprised this thread is still going, after all this time I thought it would have died off. I would like to thank you all for making this my most popular thread ever. Thank you all.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

…and I totally agree with her. It is an awesome movie.

"Free… The dream within. Lalala… I'm not sure about the lyrics"

Yeah but it's such blatant product placement that it's not even funny.
They could have at least not make it sound so robotic so it would seem more like a little nod…

I think it's a cool easter egg. I wanna play the game too, loved Remember Me. I hope they'll release a full version as a hardcopy. Like The Walking Dead.

I've been watching Best Friends play it.
Looks cool so far, even if it has a few cringe worthy stuff. Not as bad as David Cage's stuff, though.

I actually started playing Beyond just today. Loving it so far. The story is way more interessting than Heavy Rain. Incredibly curious about the rest of the game, only played for… 2,5 hours I think.

There's another one coming up for PS4 too. Until Dawn. Looks very cool too, but I'm not one for the horror genre. It keeps me awake at night. Scary Movie keeps me awake at night!

Yea, horror films suck. I wish people didn't like them as much as they do, because it's annoying that my whole family thinks I'm weak for not enjoying horror films.

I don't think they suck exactly.. I'm just someone that can only watch them when I shove a pillow up my face. I know it's fake and everything, but I can't. I just can't. Paranormal horror stuff isn't my thing and it creeps me out.

And I'm so glad I have these movies on my mind now that I'm going to bed…

I just don't like being afraid of things, and that's what horror films are designed to do. For this reason I don't find any fun in watching those types of movies at all.

Agreed. My sister loves watching horror movies, yet she never goes downstairs in the dark anymore because there's a huge mirror in her house. You did this to yourself! And she still watches all the Paranormal Activities.

Oh, gotta love horror movie commercials as well. I got a bowl of cereal (Just cereal, no yoghurt. Because… reasons). I walked into the room. Saw the Evil Death commercial with the creepy little girl. Threw the bowl against the ceiling and spend the next few minutes cleaning up the floor. Why do people do that to themselves?

Because it's basically a healthy energy drink.

Well I guess it's all about the thrill of being afraid. By watching these movies and scaring yourself, you will experience a rush or something. But the more horrors you watch, the less horrific they become.

My sister has a weak spot for the paranormal too. She absolutely LOVES ghost movies, but they scare her senseless.

As long as I continue to ignore horror movies, I have no reason to fear anything at night or during the day… well except spiders.

EDIT:

Because it's basically a healthy energy drink.

A healthy energy drink that'll ruin your bowl of cereal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eo5YU_ueJc

Nice one, Darkstar. That made me laugh emoji

By the way, speaking of horror movies, I'm also not that guy who loves to watch horror movies, but sometimes I watch them, and feel that thrill (I always regret watching that movie at night, though). If the movie doesn't get that scary, I could hang on a little longer, but if it gets very scary, I'll just give up