Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o8Wu71Vb5Q
While this guy claims to have already seen the movie, it looks like to me he is only reviewing the October trailer. Everything he mentions is just in that trailer or something already mentioned before. Is this an April fool's joke?
All I want is just Bitmap to see the "review" and tell us if he agrees.

He may have seen the movie, he said in his comments that he saw an early press screening. Some of his points are interesting, mostly because he didn't understand the point of the characters or the lore. So that has me concerned that this movie will fail, because it tries too hard to please the current fan-base too much, that it completely forgets to fill in for the potential new fans the movie was made for.

That could happen but don't forget that this isn't just the story of the first game directly to a movie but rather a rewrite of the first story meant for being a movie. So a complete different approach is given. While it is known that this movie will please long time fans it won't only get introduced to many more but lots of stuff will be new to us as well. Also keep in mind this is the origin story and not the story of the sequel so it could be undestandable no matter what.
By the way, what do you think of the humour that has already been shown in the trailer and other showings?

I know, But its still a potential problem.

I thought the humour that's shown so far was okay. Nothing special or hilarious. Its good but I'm not blown away by it so far.A

And now his review just got blocked, which no offense to the guy or anything ,but im find with mostly i didnt like what he had to say,it kind of made me mademoji(emoji(emoji(

lol The review was taken down by the GERMAN distributor, of all companies.

#WTFU?

Seriously, where is the fair use? Focus/NBCUniversal are technically the lead distributor and even they have no rights to take it down because it was a review.

#WTFU?

Seriously, where is the fair use? Focus/NBCUniversal are technically the lead distributor and even they have no rights to take it down because it was a review.

when do you think you are going to make yours

When you stop asking me about it. :V

When you stop asking me about it. :V

ok

#WTFU?

It must have been an embargo thing.

Membre supprimé

another twitter post.

User image

Seriously? I thought people got tired of the "Uranus" joke…
#LeaveThePoorPlanetAlone

#LeaveThePoorPlanetAlone

It actually works here, though.

#LeaveThePoorPlanetAlone

Hahaha, the pronuncuation in English is actually weird. Meanwhile in Indonesian, it's pronounced "U-ra-nus", not "Yu-rae-noos"

#UranusMatters #AllPlanetsAreEqual

Boy, they sure do like to bash the baddies with those social media promotional images, don't they…
First it was just Drek, now it's Nefarious and Victor too.
They don't even look that ugly, in my opinion…

Boy, they sure do like to bash the baddies with those social media promotional images, don't they…
First it was just Drek, now it's Nefarious and Victor too.
They don't even look that ugly, in my opinion…

I actually think Dr. Nefarious looks pretty damn good, honestly.

I actually think Dr. Nefarious looks pretty damn good, honestly.

Me too. emoji I really like his new squishy form for this reboot, definitely more memorable than the one from the vid-comics in UYA. And, in general he just dose look good. emoji

Ratchet and Clank the movie will be released in 20 days I guess !!!

User image

Release: April 29, 2016

25 to be exact. I'm excited to see it again.