Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Kevin Munroe said that the Ratchet and Clank Movie released in China this weekend. And he posted a picture of the Chinese movie poster. And I'm jealous. That poster is actually quite stunning.

Ooh, that is cool! Not cooler than ours, but still cool!

Just released: Ratchet & Clank stickers for Line! (Disappointed that they still use those mad eyebrows). Costs 50 coins, which is pretty cheap when converted to real money.

User image

And Camelie, we can use your help here. Of all the words I can only read the letter "no".

Why does Japan always seem to get all the cool stuff? emoji
It seems whenever something like this comes out, it's always in Japanese. emoji

S'true. A surprising amount of merchandise is exclusive to Japan. Although… not that surprising. A shardston of eastern games have more merch in the west. So… nevermind. I didn't say anything.

Why does Japan always seem to get all the cool stuff? emoji
It seems whenever something like this comes out, it's always in Japanese. emoji

Yeah, I agree with you. But even though that sticker pack isn't just available in Japan (I can also buy it in Indonesia, not sure about other continents, though), they just really had to put Japanese text. I mean, come on, if you wanna make it an international thing, then at least satisfy us, non-japanese people!

Who remembers that the film was really bad, really, really bad ? Moreover, you're in luck! We got Squeezie in French dubbing … BORING

Thanks! I'm working on a bunch of spoofs–not all Ratchet and Clank related emoji

Cool! I'm sure it'll look much better after everything's done.

That is cool, but there is lots to be done still. The walking animation at least. Doesn't feel right.