Sujet : Really Random thread

Pretty sure they will release the DVD and BluRays globally. Obviously, I will be getting the BluRay for them HD graphics! Just waiting for my buddy to finish R&C and we're ready to go!

im tottaly with you about getting the movie on blu-ray

A cut audio file from the original R&C game which can suggest what Drek would sound like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcmfnX695_0
What do you think? Would this fit in the game or was the final choice the best. It sound like Giamatti's take is something between this cut and the final one. Not too serious and not greedy.

A cut audio file from the original R&C game which can suggest what Drek would sound like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcmfnX695_0
What do you think? Would this fit in the game or was the final choice the best. It sound like Giamatti's take is something between this cut and the final one. Not too serious and not greedy.

Huh, that's interesting. I have found that through watching more clips from the move and game I personally have come to like the kind of voice Paul Giamatti gives Drek, even though Kevin Michael Richardson's voice was the first one I heard and it was fitting for the first game I feel. The first time I heard Drek's new voice though that through me for a loop but it has definitely grown on me. Giamatti gives Drek this nice, more approachable feel to his character with this performance (it also feel this way in how they have made Drek act as well in this reboot) and that, for me, is a really good fit for the character. Drek is a politician and is trying to win people over even though he is corrupt so being charismatic an friendly helps.

This beta voice is definitely something… it really dose make Drek sound evil but not menacing like Richardson's version because it's not as deep. I defiantly agree with you Handem, it feels like it strikes some middle ground between the two versions we have come to know. It's hard to say if this would have been the best choice though, I feel it would have done just fine in portraying the character but… I'm not sure… something about it seams off to me, maybe because I haven't gotten used to it for this small clip. If they had gone with this I feel it would have been just fine. Drek comes off as outright evil in the first game and this beta voice is still like that so it would have worked, in my opinion.

Also, he sound like a sleazy salesman for this beta version.

would anyone care to join me on ratchet gladiator?

please someone join me emoji

Pretty sure they will release the DVD and BluRays globally. Obviously, I will be getting the BluRay for them HD graphics! Just waiting for my buddy to finish R&C and we're ready to go!

I think I'd get both DVD and Blu-Ray, just for the sake of collecting :p Would be awesome if there would be a steelbook…

…just for the sake of collecting :p

Sounds familiaremoji
Hopefullt they both have different boxart. Heavenly Sword didn't, but since R&C is bigger…

does anyone still play there ps3?

User image
User image
More concepts, because waiting for VAs to watch the movie is tedious, and drawing is fun!

Hey, is that Shiv riding the sled?

Hey, is that Shiv riding the sled?

Yeah, I gave him a non-prison outfit to match with his robo arm.

User image

does anyone still play there ps3?

Yeah man! emoji

Just got back from watching my first Marvel movie ever–Civil War! It was great, but I didn't get all the references. Also, most of the characters are so similar in look and name, that they are easily forgettable.

I haven't seen it, but I've seen every previous movie, and I feel that that would help make it better. emoji

Membre supprimé

I love the uniform you gave skid