Sujet : Really Random thread

Excuse me, but…

CRASH 1-3 REMAKE CONFIRMED. THANK YOU BASED SONY and Activision, too, I guess.

Wait what!?
Link or it didn't happen :v)

So excited about Crash! I did NOT see that coming! A litle dissapointed that Insomniac is doing a Spiderman game, but I'm glad Sunset Overdrive makes some of an apperiance on PS ground.

Detroit looked amazing, the gameplay of Horizon was insanely awesome and Kojima's teaser was vague as heck. But dajum, Sony! You nailed itemoji

And now to go back to bed. It's almost 05:00 in the morning…

Another year without HL3

I can't wait to see if Ratchet and Clank get a reference in this Spiderman game! Or Dan johnson!

Membre supprimé
I can't wait to see if Ratchet and Clank get a reference in this Spiderman game! Or Dan johnson!

I'm so ready for Insomniac to make this game. They'll handle the web head well

Filip, I did not find the video for Crash 1-3 remake, but I found this:

https://youtu.be/lmkM0R90wTs

Crash will appear in Skylanders!

(And still no news about Ace Combat 7)
(Namco y u do dis)

I'm so ready for Insomniac to make this game. They'll handle the web head well

unlike that shut amazing spiderman 2 game released in 2014

Excuse me, but…

CRASH 1-3 REMAKE CONFIRMED. THANK YOU BASED SONY and Activision, too, I guess.

Wait what!?
Link or it didn't happen :v)

Here you go:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNUIFoHcANc]

They talk more about his appearance in Sky Landers than the remaster/remake, but it's still one of my favorite moments of the conference.

They talk more about his appearance in Sky Landers than the remaster/remake, but it's still one of my favorite moments of the conference.

Yay, remasters. That's good and all, but after that then Crash will officially be D.E.D. DEAD. Or living on life support forever in only the Skylanders-verse depending on your view of it. Either way, that's it. Done. It was inevitable, yes, but Activision can still burn for that. I'll still get the remasters though, 'cuz it's Crash. Plus it'll probably be the last time Actifrickin gets my money. I'm hoping it will be.

Anyhoo… YEAH, IN-FRIGGIN-SOMNIAC SPIDER-MAN!!!

And (possibly open-world?) God of War! Yay. :3

Yay, remasters. That's good and all, but after that then Crash will officially be D.E.D. DEAD. Or living on life support forever in only the Skylanders-verse depending on your view of it. Either way, that's it. Done. It was inevitable, yes, but Activision can still burn for that. I'll still get the remasters though, 'cuz it's Crash. Plus it'll probably be the last time Actifrickin gets my money. I'm hoping it will be.

You're preaching to the choir, buddy. I hate how Activision's been treating so many of their IPs this and last gen, but I've been waiting for a good Crash for what feels like forever. And what's better than the classics? *shrug* Best case scenario, the game is remastered from the ground up and Vicarious Visions does a good job which prompts Sony to ask for more exclusive games. Worst case scenario, Vicarious Visions doesn't do so good, and Crash stays in Sky Landers purgatory with Spyro and Cinder forever.

On another note, this year's E3 was great. EA's conference was the only one that felt like a weak point. Hopefully most of these games meet their new deadlines *cough* HORIZON AND MASS EFFECT *cough*

Actually the IGN guys had a more optimistic scenario. This remake (remaster doesn't do it justice guys, it will be build from the ground up) is their test to see if there is animo for a new title. Old fans will have this come, tons may have kids themselves now. The kids will be familiar with Crash as his own IP and as Skylander. Sony is bringing the name back. And if all goes well, it will stick.

As for Mass Effect, I saw the delay coming. 2016, seriously? I wasn't surprised. I'm actually expecting a mid 2017 release. Not early 2017. That thing needs to be perfect, the more time they give themselves the better.

Insomniac and Spiderman, didn't see that coming… The trailer looks good though. It's about time someone made a Spiderman game as great as Sp2 was. I remember playing Sp2 many years ago and actually liking it, so even if it seems a bit weird coming from Insomniac, it definitely caught my attention and I'll keep an eye out for it. It may turn out to be a great success or a huge catastrophe or maybe just a meh. At this point I can't really tell, hopefully the former.

Woop woop

User image

Woop woop

User image

Well that's his Skylanders look. I wonder if they're going with that for the remawhatever. As far as that goes, I am slightly skeptical. How do you translate some of the old effects to HD, like boxes breaking or Crash's spin attack?
On the other hand I like the idea to return back to the origins. Any new sequels would require too much story and the canon is kinda screwed anyway.