Sujet : Really Random thread

Membre supprimé

I have the demo disk with Ratchet 3 on it. and Jak 3

Demo discs are those things just "appear". Suddenly you have them. I have these GameCube demo's that I got gods know where. emoji

Demo discs are those things just "appear". Suddenly you have them. I have these GameCube demo's that I got gods know where. emoji

Well, this is so true emoji

Hey guys it's going to be my birthday tomorrow, I'm turning 15 emoji

Congrats. I hope you have a happy birthday!

All the best bro emoji

Thanks guysemoji

Born on the 4th of July–lucky!

Happy birthday!

User image

Happy 4th of July for everybody at ratchet galaxy, Today I officially turn 15 and now i can finnaly learn how to drive so when I'm 16 I can get my driver's licence, I feel so great about thatemojiemojiemoji

Happy 4th of July for everybody at ratchet galaxy, Today I officially turn 15 and now i can finnaly learn how to drive so when I'm 16 I can get my driver's licence, I feel so great about thatemojiemojiemoji

Oh, the minimum age to get a driver's license in the USA is 16? Here in Indonesia, it's 17, and I'm 16, so just one more year till I can get it.

Oh, the minimum age to get a driver's license in the USA is 16? Here in Indonesia, it's 17, and I'm 16, so just one more year till I can get it.

Meanwhile, at Europe everyone waits to get 18. And especially in Greece you have to wait to be 18 to even start the lessons!

15? Sounds so young! Here you can start having lessons at 17, but even if you get your lisence you must always have an experienced driver next to you. Like a parent.

My theory went fine, but I failed the main event a couple times. I was literly at the finish, almost back at the building, but I took a wrong turn. So I needed to do a U-turn to end up back on track. But… I didn't see the car on the left. Neiter did I notice this was the one street with shark teeth. And that ended my perfect streak -.-

Membre supprimé

Happy birthday, dude!!!