Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

User image

Someone's made a Facebook account.

That reminds me. I wonder how oldfashioned certain movies and games are going to be 10 years from now. In Uncharted 4, Nate uses his phone to send pictures and short messages. With a Sony phone (and interface) from this era. One day that thing will be like a typewriter.

User image

User image

Hahaha, didn't realize that! Great job!

User image

"Dear Diary–no, dear Journal: I've been experiencing the 'mood swings' recently!"

So I went to see the film for the second time on a bootleg site. I was so excited. That is, until I heard the dialogue. It was at that moment I realized… it was in Russian…

So I went to see the film for the second time on a bootleg site. I was so excited. That is, until I heard the dialogue. It was at that moment I realized… it was in Russian…

The villains actually sound quite good in russian. Clank on the other hand…nah.
User image User image
The official guide for Ratchet and Clank is up on amazon!

Cool! Might start hunting in major book stores!

Well I guess that explains where all the screenshots have been coming from. What's RYNO in Russian?

Cool! Definitely going to be on the look out for thatemoji

Well I guess that explains where all the screenshots have been coming from. What's RYNO in Russian?

Oh, they better did not change the name if they didn't want weird names.

РАЙНО-
РАЗОВИ ЙЕГО ΗА ОШМЁТКИ

РАЙНО-
РАЗОВИ ЙЕГО ΗА ОШМЁТКИ
User image

RAYNO: RAZHOVI YEGO NA OSHMYOTKI. Okaaaaaay. I can only translate the letters to Latin.

Google translate detected it as Ukrainian. What's that mean?