Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Do you think he sounds good in the Greek dub? Because I though that he was pretty good actually

Hey, he does sound pretty good indeed, and the laugh was awesome emoji

Here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTmRNdbLeQ (hope it's right cause I'm writing from my phone)

User image

And Heather, for real? Did they write the description without knowing most of the stuff or was that because some of them terribly translate it to Dutch?

Do you think he sounds good in the Greek dub? Because I though that he was pretty good actually

Hey, he does sound pretty good indeed, and the laugh was awesome emoji

It had the right amount of insanity emoji

And Heather, for real? Did they write the description without knowing most of the stuff or was that because some of them terribly translate it to Dutch?

I think those people had trouble finding out Ratchet's species. I wonder why they didn't just copy-paste IMDb. Everyone does!

I think those people had trouble finding out Ratchet's species. I wonder why they didn't just copy-paste IMDb. Everyone does!

Well, I don't mind if they call him a "space cat-like creature", but seriously, an "intelligent space rat"?

Well, I don't mind if they call him a "space cat-like creature", but seriously, an "intelligent space rat"?

Hey, if my memory serves me correctly, "space rat" is how half of the Polaris galaxy calls him emoji

Hey, if my memory serves me correctly, "space rat" is how half of the Polaris galaxy calls him emoji

Of course. Even the Blargs and those exterminator bots from Rilgar also call him "rat" emoji. But really, he doesn't look like a rat for me!

The Thugs-4-Less brutes used terms like "space witch" and "space rat" frequently. It's just the universal lingo.

I saw one game site where they called Ratchet "sun jerboa"emoji Don't know why, but it was funny.
Intelligent space rat sounds like insult.

I saw one game site where they called Ratchet "sun jerboa"emoji Don't know why, but it was funny.
Intelligent space rat sounds like insult.

Funny how misinterpretation can lead to random things emoji

So, the 'Guide' for the PS4 game is not an actual guide. It's more of a lore book and has zero hints or tips on walktrough, it's pretty cool! Got all the characters, planets, weapons, gadgets etc.

User image
Great find! Hope he posts more in the future!

User image
Great find! Hope he posts more in the future!

I knew you were going to search for it, and I won, for the first time emoji. And by the way, this scene doesn't look like it deserves to be deleted. You know, to prolong the grief effect. My sister commented that the conflict went too fast. Qwark becomes bad and suddenly becomes good again. That was her only complaint (besides the movie going fast).

Ha, just got to watch the movie again from the comfort of my own couch. And in glorious English. Finaly!

Anyway, I'm gonna stick with my original opinion: It's a great stuffing movie… when you already love the series.
It is a piece filled with deux ex machinas for the unseeing eye, so I understand why this movie didn't do so well for the mainstream movie watcher. But as an R&C fan I can only say good things about this piece. If it were a straight to DVD release like Heavenly Sword, I think it wouldn't have received the negative reviews. Not as many anyway.

I also can't stress enough how visually stunning this movie is! I hadn't realized that the game and movie are pretty much in tandem with their beautifull visuals. If anyone ever asks me what animation has the best lighting, R&C is definitely on top of that list. Aside from that, the story is quick and simple, has lost and lost and LOTS of little refrences, funny little humorous moments and cute dialogu. So my opinion of the movie:

User image