Sujet : Really Random thread

User image
Ratchet and Clank: The Bounty

On a secret mission to capture Shiv Helix, Ratchet and Clank find themselves attacked by everyone on the planet! One fiend in particular, will stop at nothing to defeat Ratchet and Clank. Who is this mysterious villain? Find out in the next episode!

Also, 500th page!

That villain needs some serious nerf. He's waaay too overpowered.

He'll get nerfed in a DLC patch…paid dlc, of course emoji

He'll get nerfed in a DLC patch…paid dlc, of course emoji

+Pre-order bonus to buff Ratchet & Clank

User image

On a secret mission to capture Shiv Helix, Ratchet and Clank find themselves attacked by everyone on the planet! One fiend in particular, will stop at nothing to defeat Ratchet and Clank. Who is this mysterious villain? Find out in the next episode!

Also, 500th page!

Nice! I like how you've stepped away from the dialogue and tell the story completely by visuals now. emoji

Well, without anyone to voice the characters (*cough* Kubak *cough*), a story told with visuals is the best option.

And by the way, is there something wrong with RG's server? Accessing the site feels unusually slow even though my internet connection is fine.

User image

Also, 500th page!

Nice! I like how you've stepped away from the dialogue and tell the story completely by visuals now. emoji

Well, the interesting thing is, I had a script for this, but every line was basically Clank saying "exactly what's happening right now." So I figured I could save some time, and just focus on the animation aspect. The next part, however, will have dialogue–for exposition. I even made Clank jokingly say:

User image
Just a little preview of what's to come emoji

Well, without anyone to voice the characters (*cough* Kubak *cough*), a story told with visuals is the best option.

And by the way, is there something wrong with RG's server? Accessing the site feels unusually slow even though my internet connection is fine.

Not that I can tell.

When I try to access it on my phone, it takes a while. It stays blank until I refresh it. Then it loads the mobile version.

(I also just ruined my 5555 post count)

Ah, now it's back to normal again. Maybe the mobile version needs some improvement.

When I try to access it on my phone, it takes a while. It stays blank until I refresh it. Then it loads the mobile version.

(I also just ruined my 5555 post count)

User image

Did someone say 5555? emoji

I see people talking about new Crash Bandicoot emoji actually I've expected this and I'm glad you guys talked about it x3
I thought only the first game was made harder? Warped seems fine though

My latest video: Samurai Clank!

A W E S O M E
I'd watch this

The first one was already hard on PSX. Mostly due to its stupid save system. Heard they changed in for PS4 though!

Well, I personally have no experience with PS1 ver, but it seems a lot of people /still/ have problems with "The Highroad" level, and some other levels which supposedly weren't so hard in PS1 ver were made harder in PS4. But yeah, save system was improved.

Well, maybe people remember it wrong? Just because it was aimed at children doesn't mean it was easy. Warped is the only one of the trilogy I've ever finished.