Sujet : Really Random thread

Yeah, you got a point there. They need to take their time. Bandai Namco took more than 4 years in developing Ace Combat 7 and even though I haven't bought the game yet, based on gameplay videos and fans' opinions it's totally worth the wait. It's been 3 years since the PS4 remake and I hope they would return with a bang.Aw, thanks! We're nearing the end of the semester and of course that's where the adrenaline rush kicks in.

Time equels quality. Most of the time, at least. And who knows! Maybe they want to take a breather from three plus years on Spider-Man.

But the eyes of the industry do seems to be directed at Insomniac lately. I'm curious to see what's next for them.

Very good! Which year is this for you? First, second...?

Right now I'm still at the first year, but this is the second semester so I'm almost at my second year.
Right now I'm still at the first year, but this is the second semester so I'm almost at my second year.

Alright, awesome! How many years in total? 

I'm in the last semester of the third year of my own studies. One more to go, and I hope I stay with my current employer indefinitely then.filename11.png  

In total, if we include the clinical internship, about 6 years til I could officially become a doctor. I'm still not sure which specialization to take so I'll just think about that later (though I'm starting to like microbiology and parasitology. I think both of them are interesting)
Figured it would be six.

The internship should give you a better idea of what you want with your future. (In game development a lot of my classmates found out they don't want to sit on a chair in front of a screen all day, for example. Or that they'd rather do programming than concept art.)

So for now, do whatever! A friend of mine has also done several medicinal studies and is still searching. Gotta do it right, it's going to be the larger part of your life!

Anybody here planning to watch other press conferences during E3? I wanted to see EA for Star Wars, but it appears they will be absent this year as well... 

Square Enix is at 03:00 in the morning and I'm not sure it's worth that to me. Would love to see the premiere of Crystal Dynamic's Avengers game. And though I don't play it, Final Fantasy is awesome to see. So... maybe.

Am going to watch Microsoft. Not usually a fan of the way in which they handle their conference, but the games themselves should be cool!

Nah. With Sony's absence I don't think I have any reason to watch E3. 
Completely forgot I had an account on this site. I haven't been on here since I joined! I guess I was right about not being active here, how sad. I see the place had a make-over! It's got that new paint smell.
Wow, I haven't been on here in years either D:
I'm seeing a lot of old names appear. Hello all!
Hey Zenith, Melazzee, Ratchetruler! How are you all faring these days?
Hi! I'm doing good thanks, how are you all doing? It's good to see this place still going!

That's good to hear! Yeah, the place got a sweet make over "recently", but unfortunately it's started to quiet down. 

And I'm also doing okay. It never gets dull, let's say that. 

I'm seeing a lot of old names appear. Hello all!

Heeey, long time no see!

I feel kinda bad that I keep going inactive, and how this place got a big design change, and then kind of died.

Good to see some of you stuck around.

I recently fell upon a ton of free time, so wen't back to making stuff in LittleBigPlanet, and that kinda reminded me of this place. And so here I am.

So much must have changed in everybody's lives after all of this time!