Sujet : Really Random thread

At some point I may get to it! 

StarFox 2 and Command had different Arwings, Wolfens and other aircaft to fly with. The differences were RPG style: one has more Smart Bombs, the other has longer lasting shields, etc.. 

I would like to see them bring back the walking, and being able to stand on a teammate's wing. Actually I'd just love to see them bring back Adventures and Assault merged into one with the cinematic capabilities of today. Like Starlink!

Yeah, Jim Walker or Mike West? Well, I do like Mike West, but I don't care too much about Jim Walker. To me, Steve Malpass will always be the best voice actor for Fox McCloud and no one will ever change my mind.
Yeah, Jim Walker or Mike West? Well, I do like Mike West, but I don't care too much about Jim Walker. To me, Steve Malpass will always be the best voice actor for Fox McCloud and no one will ever change my mind.

Yeah? I mean, Malpass is fantastic. Adventures is my favorite in the whole series, but Jim Walker is without a doubt my personal favorite. His deep, adult voice had just the right pitch for Fox' character. But really the entire Assault cast were perfect fits in my opinion. emoji

Eh, I think I still prefer Jim Walker and Mike West. I'm not really sure which is better, though.
Mike West, definitely

Eh, I think I still prefer Jim Walker and Mike West. I'm not really sure which is better, though.

Have you watched the Smash Brothers Brawl campaign actually? It's called the Subspace Emmisary. It's a very well done non-canon story where all the Nintendo characters come together. The Assault cast reprise their roles (even though they don't talk, only grunt). You could watch the cutscenes only (and skip the gameplay), if you're interested.

I just watched the newest Fantastic Beasts movie. It was awesome but

a cliffhanger after a big plot twist? Seriously?

Anybody watched the State of Play livestream? I was disappointed that the "secret game" was FF7 remake instead of a new Ratchet & Clank game. But on the other hand, Medievil remake looks awesome. So yeah, with Sony skipping E3 maybe this isn't our year.
Anybody watched the State of Play livestream? I was disappointed that the "secret game" was FF7 remake instead of a new Ratchet & Clank game. But on the other hand, Medievil remake looks awesome. So yeah, with Sony skipping E3 maybe this isn't our year.

I was hoping a new R&C game as well.. if anything ever happens, I guess it will be on PS5

I'm thinking the case of expanding the Spider-Man series is more likely at this point. That game's become a great success; putting Insomniac back on the map. 

It's a big shame, but I think we won't be seeing a new R&C game any time soon. I'm sure they'd love to continue, but they might be taking a break from it for a while.

Also... hi, everyone. How are you?

Just fine, though I got quite a lot of exams incoming.

Speaking about IG, I know I've supported their decision to have a break on R&C, but it's been qute long and I hope they'd make a new one.

Well... It has not really been that long yet. After R&C it was likely "all aboard" for Spider-Man. Maybe not their VR branch, but defintely the rest of their AAA-team. 

During polish they must've let a chunk of the Spider-Man team work on a new project, but who knows with what purpose and for how long! (Exciting times.)

Whatever it's going to be, I hope that when they return to R&C, it's going to be big and amazing again. Because remember what we got when they didn't take their time: All4One and Q-Force. (Which were fun in their own way, but... you know.)

And think of all the experience IG must've gotten from working on Spider-Man! The next R&C could become very interesting.

Glad you're still in the middle of your studies! And good luck with your exams!

Well... It has not really been that long yet. After R&C it was likely "all aboard" for Spider-Man. Maybe not their VR branch, but defintely the rest of their AAA-team. 

During polish they must've let a chunk of the Spider-Man team work on a new project, but who knows with what purpose and for how long! (Exciting times.)

Whatever it's going to be, I hope that when they return to R&C, it's going to be big and amazing again. Because remember what we got when they didn't take their time: All4One and Q-Force. (Which were fun in their own way, but... you know.)

And think of all the experience IG must've gotten from working on Spider-Man! The next R&C could become very interesting.

I have high hopes that the next R&C game will be as neat as Spiderman and as ambitious as ACiT filename5.gif assuming that IG will not be working on a Going Commando remake.

Yeah, you got a point there. They need to take their time. Bandai Namco took more than 4 years in developing Ace Combat 7 and even though I haven't bought the game yet, based on gameplay videos and fans' opinions it's totally worth the wait. It's been 3 years since the PS4 remake and I hope they would return with a bang.

Aw, thanks! We're nearing the end of the semester and of course that's where the adrenaline rush kicks in.

I've to admit I'm not really waiting for a sequel to R&C'16, but it does seem the most likely. It pulled in lots of new players (including--finally--some friends of mine.). But I guess the door to a direct sequel to Nexus hasn't closed shut yet. I hope not, at least!