Sujet : General Chat

Happy new year from Tenerife! Went here for a week to celebrate the end of '13 to the max, it has been great. Coolest thing was the Jeep Safari we did. It included a Star Wars III location, El Teide. ^^

All I know is early 2014 but no more specific than that. I wanna play it but I don't actually own TLoU, I just borrowed it.

I'd wait for a talk about this game over at IGN. A GOTY Edition could be on it's way.

If that happens and the price is right I might get it. I don't really see myself replaying it but I'm pretty interested in that DLC.

What's actually speshul about a GOTY edition?

I have a GOTY version of Uncharted 3. Should have some extra maps that the normal version doesn't have, so I guess theres some minor DLC put into a GOTY.

Just got done complety Ratchet and clank into the nexus for ps3 great game.

I have a GOTY version of Uncharted 3. Should have some extra maps that the normal version doesn't have, so I guess theres some minor DLC put into a GOTY.

Arkham City had pretty much all of it's DLC.

Wish they'd do that with Mass Effect 3.

Took me a while to find this thread but heyyy. Its been a while.

Took me a while to find this thread but heyyy. Its been a while.

Always nice to see people back emoji
Come here, this thread is dead.

Oy!! So, my "admirer" had been very frustrated for putting some of my stories on hold. She wrote a long rant about me and such. I didn't read it, it was too long, but the bits and pieces I did read were just nonsensical. She was mad about me focusing on my Ratchet and Kim Possible crossover story. She also really doesn't like Ratchet, even though she's a huge fan of his voice actor. Then, I got really interested in another game series known as Mass Effect and....after what I've been dealing with, I wrote an...interesting story from that game to deal with my...personal issues. She had been really angry. Not too long ago, she made a picture of her character ripping into mine in rage for "sufficating my other stories". Someone looking into her DA page to find she had been saying some nasty things towards me in frustation for putting my stories on hiatus, claiming that I've been "drinking the cool-aid" and becoming gimmicky or whatever for working on my other interests instead of my Ultimate Story and such.

I've always known her to be a bit...unhinged even though we both have Autism. There have been some red flags that I have noticed about her that I wish I had taken into consideration, but she really did like my work. But now, she's just demanding because...well...I believe she's obsessed with me. Well, I had enough of her harping on me on my stories, so I blocked her on most of our shared social media. On top of that, I completely nuked my DA account. Apparently, this was a huge wake up call for her because she apologized to me on the only website that I can't block her on, LOTM, for how she had been. I just told her to never pester me about procrastinating ever again. 

I'm debating on whether or not to reactivate my DA account because a set number of days, it will be permenantly shut down. I'm glad I don't need one admirer and I'm tired of being harrassed over my decisions. I'm just done with her. Chances are she would continue her cherades and this is the third time that she has apologized to me, but that picture that she tried to have on LOTM and that rewrite of her saying nasty things to me was truly the final straw. I really wish I had taken notice of the red flags sooner.

hope you guys are doing fine. things may not be getting worse but it sure is not getting any better either. stay safe

I've done it! I have made my custom fan-made sheet of Ratchet & Clank in Smash! I have it here on my new Twitter account.

this is my first time on a forum 

filename1.png
Oy!! So, my "admirer" had been very frustrated for putting some of my stories on hold. She wrote a long rant about me and such. I didn't read it, it was too long, but the bits and pieces I did read were just nonsensical. She was mad about me focusing on my Ratchet and Kim Possible crossover story. She also really doesn't like Ratchet, even though she's a huge fan of his voice actor. Then, I got really interested in another game series known as Mass Effect and....after what I've been dealing with, I wrote an...interesting story from that game to deal with my...personal issues. She had been really angry. Not too long ago, she made a picture of her character ripping into mine in rage for "sufficating my other stories". Someone looking into her DA page to find she had been saying some nasty things towards me in frustation for putting my stories on hiatus, claiming that I've been "drinking the cool-aid" and becoming gimmicky or whatever for working on my other interests instead of my Ultimate Story and such.here

I've always known her to be a bit...unhinged even though we both have Autism. There have been some red flags that I have noticed about her that I wish I had taken into consideration, but she really did like my work. But now, she's just demanding because...well...I believe she's obsessed with me. Well, I had enough of her harping on me on my stories, so I blocked her on most of our shared social media. On top of that, I completely nuked my DA account. Apparently, this was a huge wake up call for her because she apologized to me on the only website that I can't block her on, LOTM, for how she had been. I just told her to never pester me about procrastinating ever again. 

I'm debating on whether or not to reactivate my DA account because a set number of days, it will be permenantly shut down. I'm glad I don't need one admirer and I'm tired of being harrassed over my decisions. I'm just done with her. Chances are she would continue her cherades and this is the third time that she has apologized to me, but that picture that she tried to have on LOTM and that rewrite of her saying nasty things to me was truly the final straw. I really wish I had taken notice of the red flags sooner.

Please also be aware that if you are deactivating to free up your email, you will have to wait 21 days before you can reuse that same email address. If you require another account during this time, please consider using another email address or changing the email address on file for the account you're deactivating. 

Hello guys !

We're unfortunately targeted by bots spamming our english forum (especially). If you notice some unusual posts/topics, don't hesitate to flag them using the Report function (orange flag icon located above every post), it will help us save a lot of time in tracking and deleting those bots & spams.

We improved our website security with Google registering/log-in security functions, but it looks like it's not enough...

Anyway, thank you to those of you who already reported such topics & posts, and don't hesitate to PM me if ever necessary filename.png

Update on bots spamming : we've added new restrictions which should limit a bit more the spreading of spam topics.

I'm still logging in on our english version everyday to do the delete/ban process regularly so you guys are not too annoyed by this mess.

We'll continue trying new solutions to prevent bots spamming in the future.

Of course, don't hesitate to PM me for any other issue that would affect the english forum.

Cheers filename.png