Sujet : General Chat

Chat, talk, post random things! Here is everything possible! Share your website, Facebook page or Twitter. Talk about The Last of Us, about The Sims 4, new rumors, it really doesn't matter!
This is the official 'General Chat' Thread!

OK, why not…
what about some lighter topic?

User image

Now we can talk about memes or EA emoji

Only thing I don't like about EA is how they keep released those sports games on and on and on. It gives them a bad name… They did many cool things in the past, but nowadays they are only known for those FIFA games that worth about $1 after the first 2 weeks.

Membre supprimé

That picture was pretty funny. I'm just going wait a year to see if EA will improve its reputation. If they get the #1 worst company in 'Murica award again, I'll have a pretty clear idea.

On another topic, Rayman Legends is freaking amazing so far!

So I heard. I wanna have Origins on PS3 or Vita first though. I always adored Rayman 2 and 3, 1 not so much.

Membre supprimé

Go for it! Origins is a great game that never fails to make me smile. I agree with you on Rayman 1, though. It's the only game I've ever played that makes me want to throw my controller into space.

I'm saving up right now, so it will at least be next year or something. In a few months there is this retro game convention and I also wanna purchase this female Shepard PlayArts figure and Normandy SR-2 replica and there is Nexus and Lightning Returns coming up and the PS4. *breaths.

Money is great, but only when you have itemoji

Well I don't have money anymore, so my list of things to get can only get bigger

• Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS Vita)
  • Rayman: Legends (PS Vita)
  • Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita)
  • Fuse (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Nexus (PS3)
  • The Last of Us (PS3)
  • PS4 (PS4)
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
  • inFamous: Second Son (PS4)

Yeah, I still want Fuse too. Its €20 at Game Mania, used. But someone needs to bring it in first.

I can't buy any of the things on that list unless they can go down to at most $20, as I would have to be like 'dad, look at this once-in-a-lifetime deal! I would totally appreciate it if you got me this super-cheap game/console!'

Although with Fuse still at $98.00 and Metal Gear Rising at $128.00 I think I'll have to wait until Christmas…

Well I don't have money anymore, so my list of things to get can only get bigger

• Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS Vita)
  • Rayman: Legends (PS Vita)
  • Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita)
  • Fuse (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Nexus (PS3)
  • The Last of Us (PS3)
  • PS4 (PS4)
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
  • inFamous: Second Son (PS4)

That's a big list! But that's also my list! emoji (But i already have The Last of Us, got it free with am magazine subcribsion for only $50!

I can't buy any of the things on that list unless they can go down to at most $20, as I would have to be like 'dad, look at this once-in-a-lifetime deal! I would totally appreciate it if you got me this super-cheap game/console!'

Although with Fuse still at $98.00 and Metal Gear Rising at $128.00 I think I'll have to wait until Christmas…

$98, $128? How does that work? xD
Those can't be the same as US dollar right?

$98, $128? How does that work? xD
Those can't be the same as US dollar right?

No, it all matches up to USD, although our game stuff is usually a little bit more. Hardly anyone in this country actually buys games from this country. Importing is very common.

But making money is still just as hard.

Wow, I didn't expect that. Thats like twice the price. Guess I shouldn't complain when games start at €60 here!

Something esle:

This are some new Coke Zero designs! I really, really want them!

User image

User image

I want one with Ratchet & Clank on it!

Do you like them?