Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

wow filename4.gif , amasing !!!

Ooh. I'll take two!

Ratchet and Clank has made it onto a billboard on a building somewhere! The advertising is real!

The person who took the image said it was it Glasgow Scotland.

is not a fan made probably because there's the pegi rating in europe we use that 
is not a fan made probably because there's the pegi rating in europe we use that 

Plus, the image has Ratchet and Clank in a different position of the portal than the first one.

Ratchet and Clank turns 18 today! Happy Birthday boys!!!

Whohoo! Congrats to the two arsenal kickers! 2009 marked the beginning for me. I had seen the key art for ACiT and fell in love with the colours, the character designs, all of it. So I got a job as garlic peeler (yes, that is a thing) and earned about €1,25 an hour. Couple weeks later I bought a used PS2 with Gladiator. And the rest is history!

(Also, is it just me or have the spam messages received a whole new level of hilarity lately?)

Whohoo! Congrats to the two arsenal kickers! 2009 marked the beginning for me. I had seen the key art for ACiT and fell in love with the colours, the character designs, all of it. So I got a job as garlic peeler (yes, that is a thing) and earned about €1,25 an hour. Couple weeks later I bought a used PS2 with Gladiator. And the rest is history!

(Also, is it just me or have the spam messages received a whole new level of hilarity lately?)

Yeah, I noticed that lol

For me, I started with RaC 1 - 4 in 2004, then the two Psp spinoffs on Ps2, but when I got a Ps3, I started with ACIT first, because I heard it was the best RaC game. Little did I know, it would spoil TOD for me, so I kinda regret that decision, but I enjoyed both games equally, and later got QFB. ACITs still my fav tho emoji

I remember Kubak told me his first RaC game was QFB: it got him into the franchise, but he was bummed that not all the RaC had a "Pirate theme" to them. At least Rift Apart is bringing the pirates back emoji

I acctually got into Ratchet and Clank thanks to quarantine. I played the original trilogy and a little bit of Deadlocked

I also got to play a few sections of the 2016 game because my cousin has it and he needed me to pass sections he had trouble with

I do have a PS3 but I couldn't get my hands on any R&C game for the system

I had a Ps3, but it died last year. Now the only RaC game I own is RaC Ps4. Hopefully on 2022, Ratchet and Clank's 20th anniversary, Insomniac can bring the entire Ratchet and Clank game collection to Ps5 emoji
I had a Ps3, but it died last year. Now the only RaC game I own is RaC Ps4. Hopefully on 2022, Ratchet and Clank's 20th anniversary, Insomniac can bring the entire Ratchet and Clank game collection to Ps5 emoji

I would prefer a ratchet and clank future trilogy whit tools of destruction , a crack in time , in to the nexus and quest for booty dawlodable 

I would prefer a ratchet and clank future trilogy whit tools of destruction , a crack in time , in to the nexus and quest for booty dawlodable 

I would really like to see a future collection be made as well!

Maybe also add All 4 One and even bring Full Frontal Assault back online for those who are interested in playing it.

(Are FFA servers shut down? I'm not sure)

I think they are still up, but honestly there isn't gonna be a large group of people interested in playing that game.

Strangely enough, fan-made servers for UYA and DL's online modes are still up!

Strangely enough, fan-made servers for UYA and DL's online modes are still up!

Yeah, about a month ago they brought DL back online! I still didn't get to play it because of technical issues with connecting to the network, but UYA fan severs are still a work in progress and aren't up yet.

I have never played FFA online but I think the single player levels are preaty fun 

filename8.png