Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Insomniac posted a "Ratchet and Clank Lifepath" letting people show which games they've played and in what order.

For me, all Ratchet and Clank games are in the correct order, except Going Mobile, which I never played, secret agent clank, which I played right after size matters, and A Crack in Time, which I played before Tools of Destruction (sadly spoiling everything about TOD).

i didn't play as much ratchet and clank games but i started whit acit then i cuz i had i phone i tryed btn to then play a4o and ffa or as calld where i live q-force then i have got qfb but i did not know it was a lot short so i had got dissapointed .

recently i'm plaing the 2016 game 

I've remained relatively close to the order of release. I'd completely forgotten about the existence of Before the Nexus, though! I played it on the bus way back when. But I've never played Going Mobile. Could be fun if they gave that a re-release, if they still even have the files.

I've remained relatively close to the order of release. I'd completely forgotten about the existence of Before the Nexus, though! I played it on the bus way back when. But I've never played Going Mobile. Could be fun if they gave that a re-release, if they still even have the files.

My path looks so confusing and unreadable compared to yours

i have played the games in order except i have not played quest for booty, before the nexus and going mobile

I started playing roughly around the same time ACiT came out. I thought it looked amazing and wanted to play it, but couldn't afford a PS3 back then, of course. So I bought a used PS2 from a mate, who owned a loose Gladiator disc. I played that first, but I like playing things in order. So I basically went 1, 2, 3, etc. after that. filename2.png

I started playing roughly around the same time ACiT came out. I thought it looked amazing and wanted to play it, but couldn't afford a PS3 back then, of course. So I bought a used PS2 from a mate, who owned a loose Gladiator disc. I played that first, but I like playing things in order. So I basically went 1, 2, 3, etc. after that. filename2.png

Okay, that is quite a coincidence that we both first played in 2009 and Gladiator was for both of us the first Ratchet game we played. And for me, the disc was my brother's who got it on Christmas 2005 (4 months before I was born) so I guess he let me play it on his Playstation. I have the exact disc in my Ratchet collection to this day.

Oh, look at that! The golden summer release, I think. I love this boxart.
Good thing it releases a few weeks before the summer holidays so I don't need to stress about school but of having not enough bolts for a weapon. Bad thing is that I'm gonna need to go all over town to visit my brother so I can Rift Apart. And is there a chance of a physical deluxe edition because i don't want digital.

Loving the Japanese logo! Will upload a news segment shortly!

Also new poll! Vote now!!!

New Emperor Nefarious?

Good thing it releases a few weeks before the summer holidays so I don't need to stress about school but of having not enough bolts for a weapon. Bad thing is that I'm gonna need to go all over town to visit my brother so I can Rift Apart. And is there a chance of a physical deluxe edition because i don't want digital.

You will be able to upgrade to the deluxe edition by an in-game menu if you bought the physical. Insomniac confirmed this on twitter.

BUT SERIOUSLY NO COLLECTOR'S EDITION?? Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for the release date but... I really thought that we were going to get some physical editions too, Ratchet never gets those... 

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed... (Btw, Insomniac confirmed that they announced ALL editions today, so no chance for a collector's edition)

Loving the Japanese logo! Will upload a news segment shortly!

Also new poll! Vote now!!!

i have noticed in the second imagine ratchet has the carbonox and the pixaletor  

is this a mokup or leaks

if it is a hoxes i want  to comision that artist

just now i have knew about the carbonox pre-order thing 

i think it is no good for cuz then if some one in the 2025 want to play rift apart and he/she is a conplicionist and he wants to have the carbonox cuz of the 100% goal he/she neads to find on ebay the pre order copy at a not to expencive prise (90/120 $/£ )to have the armor

and it is hard