Thread: Death battle!

ok some how jak won ? any way i guess it time for a new battle for this one ill be more specific

the runner up's are SACKBOY AND KRATOS. now i know what you guys are asking…..HOW COULD KRATOS WIN?!?! but rest asure kratos does have a advantage… no wait no he doesn't um any way the arana will be a simple arena walls around them the enough space for them to fight no outside help as no health is given players must kill each other to win enjoy !

great no ones responding

Let me clear something up:

• Double/triple posting is not recommended. Instead of doing this, try to edit your previous posts.
  • Bumping is when you post in a dying thread that hasn't been active in a few days. It's okay to double post in these situations, but in order to bump a thread it needs to have been inactive for some time. You didn't even leave it 24 hours before "bumping", therefore your triple-post was not really warranted.

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's great having you around Ratchet Galaxy, and you've caused some interesting discussions that are fun to engage in. I'm just trying to give you some helpful advice to keep all the posting around here all good.

EDIT: As for the discussion… If Sackboy is in create mode then he beats Kratos. If Sackboy is not in create mode then he looses. Would a more fair battle be between Sackboy and Rayman (non-creative) or Kratos and Raiden?
EDIT2: Sarcasm is the most unfunny form of humour.

Let me clear something up:

• Double/triple posting is not recommended. Instead of doing this, try to edit your previous posts.
  • Bumping is when you post in a dying thread that hasn't been active in a few days. It's okay to double post in these situations, but in order to bump a thread it needs to have been inactive for some time. You didn't even leave it 24 hours before "bumping", therefore your triple-post was not really warranted.

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's great having you around Ratchet Galaxy, and you've caused some interesting discussions that are fun to engage in. I'm just trying to give you some helpful advice to keep all the posting around here all good.

EDIT: As for the discussion… If Sackboy is in create mode then he beats Kratos. If Sackboy is not in create mode then he looses. Would a more fair battle be between Sackboy and Rayman (non-creative) or Kratos and Raiden?
EDIT2: Sarcasm is the most unfunny form of humour.

figured people would have to be on to care

I get what you mean, and maybe some people don't care about this thread? If they don't there is no use pushing it along and waiting for people to like it. If no one wants any part than unfortunately the best thing to do is move on and do other things.

BUT that in't the case. Although I initially had my doubts about this thread, I don't think it's a bad idea and I will continue to post here… whenever I can. I'm sure other users around here also care about this thread, but as it's been said many times before; we can't always be online. Only RatchetGamer can always be online, the rest of us have dialy lives to live and some of us are very busy. Sometimes users, like myself, have to go without logging on to Ratchet Galaxy for several days due to school or work related things.

You've just got to be patient. If people are interested they will post here. It just might not be every day or even every second day.

If you're really into a thread then keep an eye on it, and after about a week of no activity it's okay to double-post as long as you're tying to move things along with something, like a new battle or update or whatever. That should bring it back from the dead, and if it doesn't then it may very well be hopeless… there is the matter of the infamous SECOND SON BUMP, which I personally am guilty of having done in the past. I would recommend against it.

ratchet or star fox keep in mind star fox can not use hie telporter thingy to zap to antoher planet or something

I'll just spec this one… maybe because I'm not familiar with the SF franchise.

Yea I'm not very familiar with Star Fox at all. As a Ratchet & Clank fan I'd roll with Ratchet.

um new battle that you guys understand um…. quark ( not being a coward ) with his blaster vs murry from sly cooper

Okay, this one I can do. As seeing as how the character from Ratchet & Clank isn't Ratchet, we've got some real exploits to take advantage of.

The way I see it, Qwark probably has more raw muscle, but Murray has better technique. So they both even out. But while Murray has far more courage and heart than brains, Qwark has has the opposite problem where his bloated ego and cowardice nature are his defining characteristics. This means Qwark will make a greater effort to protect himself, and probably try to rely on keeping distance between himself and Murray, trying to use a blaster whenever possible.

Qwark is probably a pretty good shot with his blaster, and we know that when cornered he must be able to punch his way out of a lot of scrapes. So I think Qwark may be the winner. Mostly because if you make Qwark truly fear for his own life (cornering him so to speak), he will probably muster up enough courage to get on the offensive, at which point he may be quite dangerous.

Besides, we know Sly characters have trouble dodging a good blaster shot (especially Murray), so unless we get a proper Sly-styled boss arena that gives Murray the necessary tools to defeat Qwark, Murray may very well be doomed.

It's hard to say for sure, because we know far more about Murray's adventures than Qwarks, as most of Qwark's adventures are stories. So I am open to the idea of Murray winning the battle. I just get the impression Qwark is probably a fairly formidable foe in the arena.

azimuth or sly cooper ?

I guess Alister would win this one. He's a more skilled combatant while Sly gets most of his enemies down being stealthy and OHKing them from behind. This would've been possibly useless unless Alister didn't know who is he fighting.
Remember Azimuth's HP from ACiT? He's a goddarn sponge. I can't figure a way how could Sly dish out enough damage to take him down.
On Cooper's side, he'd need to devise some tactic to evade Alister's attacks and get to smack him sometimes. We also don't know what skills Sly has access to. But I guess Alister would win.

(Wow, this thread is still alive)Yeah, I also think Azimuth would win the face-to-face fight against Sly. He could also use his wrench to shoot Sly. And even if Sly evaded it, he could just whack him. But, let's not forget that Sly can use the decoy ability.

I actually think Sly would win, because he has the advantage of being controlled by a player emoji

No but seriously though, Azimuth would win.

Uh, I thought there is an Azimuth skin on FFA? So technically, players can control "Azimuth" emoji