Sujet : Introduce yourself

The way the camera moves.. its the only game to ever give me motion sickness.

The way the camera moves.. its the only game to ever give me motion sickness.

You mean the way they move in and out, rather than up and down? I didn't have the slightest issue with this. I guess you just get motion sickness really easy.

My name is nabil I am 13 years old I am in France I am another schoolboy I shall like working has insomniac games as modeller (if they need it)

Ps:j'ai have to use Reverso (I am hopeless in English)

Bonjour! (my French is terrible)

You decided to look arround the English section I guess?

Hello, I guess…

I'm Filipuntik, and I'll hit 14 in December. I'm from the Czech Republic (yes, that IS in Europe).

I like visiting this site a lot and actually I've been registered here once emoji but around All-4-One, my likeness for Ratchet and Clank dropped and I didn't visit this site much.

Okay. I like playing RaC, training since 2002 emoji and I'm pretty pleased with the series (except for All-4-One). I also like sketching weapons and maps for the game (:^^emoji. So I'd like to be designer in the future, I'd like to design games.

That's it, or not?

Hiya!

I didn't know they sold games all the way over there. Friends sometimes look for games etc. on their holiday in the east for me. Usually they don't find anything, making me think that they don't sell anything like it there.

The English version is better than the French (saddened French I am a traitor)

i use google translate

Hi, my name is Lauren, and I live in the United States. I'm 12, and will turn 13 in October. My favorite Ratchet game is R&C1, and so far my favorite PS3 Ratchet game would have to be ACiT because it introduces the world of Ratchet a lot more to me. I haven't played, and probably wouldn't plan on playing, SM, SAC, A4O and FFA.

Enough with the Ratchet stuff. I've also played Jak and Daxter: The Precurser Legacy, Sly 1 and 2, and a big handful of Nintendo games (including Star Fox emoji). My favorite movie is ParaNorman (Such an underrated movie emoji ), my favorite TV show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and my favorite book series would have to be Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

This probably isn't the only forum site I join where I'm younger than most of the people on here emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Lauren!

And you might just be the youngest current member here, but don't let that slow you down, age means very little on these sorts of sites.

I agree :oui: I go on a video game website called Vizzed, and a lot of people on there are teens and adults, but there are kids my age too. So, anyways, Ratchet & Clank would probably be my favorite video game series. Literally one of the first games I ever played was Up Your Arsenal. It used to be my favorite until I finally beat the original after long years and realized how amazing and timeless it was. At least, from my perspective. Is there a poll on which Ratchet games are people's favorites? I want to see how much people like the original as much as I do.

Sorry if I suddenly start writing a novel about my opinions on things, I just have a lot to talk about emoji

No problem, if we didn't want to hear peoples opinions there wouldn't be much to talk about emoji

Up Your Arsenal is often times the first Ratchet & Clank game people play, it sure grabs people into the series! And I'll bet there was a poll somewhere, but it would be really old and hard to find. People tend to lean towards ACiT and UYA mostly.

No wonder. Both are very fun. I named my username after the Solana Galaxy, obviously, since Ratchet 1 and UYA both take place in it, and both games are really cool. And it's nice to have some people to talk to, since I am a rather deep thinker, but quiet and tend to keep most of my thoughts to myself.

Solana was a great place, and it would be fun to see some of those older levels again in an upcoming Ratchet game.

Yeah. Polaris is a pretty great place too, but we need more Solana emoji

So what's your favorite Ratchet game?

It's hard for me to chose. Because they are all really good at what they try to do… but I would have to go for ACiT as my current favorite as it is. But Nexus should change that soon!

And Solana is great, but some of my favorite planets were in R&C1 and 3 which led me to really like Solana. And my two favourite characters had some good screen-time in Solana… can you guess who they were? (Hint, they both also had plenty of screen-time in ACiT)