Sujet : The Music Thread

I really never heard of that song before really so I wouldn't know what it is like

Membre supprimé

Oh me neither, my list will be TOO long emoji

But let's just say… I hate 99% of things on the 'Hip hop and RNB' radio channel(s). I'm forced to listen to it almost ALL the time while at work, since lots of the other workers are teenagers and love that crap o_o I've sorta learned to ignore it while working, and just imagine listening to my own music XD

Membre supprimé

Yeah, any music that's mainly mainstream is what would easily lose my interest. Everyone I know are either obsessed with popular bands and artists that are hip-hop, rap, pop and pop-ish punk while I'm more interest in 80's and 90's music, instrumental, heavy metal and symphonic rock. Although I am open to listen to any genre's of music, but if its a song that sounds terrible and would sound constantly annoying when you hear it many times, that's where I'll draw the line and go on a music industry rampage.

you know what kind of songs I hate the most? the type of songs where some heavy metal band that thinks scraming all the way with cuss words alot class as singing god it felt like my ears were bleeding everytime I so much as hear a tiny sample of thoese songs.

Membre supprimé

yeah, I'm one of those people who doesn't like mainstream stuff. Very rarely will I enjoy stuff on a Pop radio station… it all sounds the same too me and it always about the same old thing (especially Hip hop, always about girls, drugs, swearing, sexual things, etc) absolutely no heart in most of that music :/

But yeah my favorite bands (Like Hybrid) are very little known too compared with others, but are well liked by people into that sorta thing.

But yeah my favorite bands (Like Hybrid) are very little known too compared with others, but are well liked by people into that sorta thing.

yeah that's true emoji

Wake me up when September ends is a really emotional song.

I find Wake Me Up to be rather annoying than emotional. It might sound a little sad when you first listen to it, but when you hear the song over and over again on the radio, at parties or from other people, you rather want to listen to cats scratching on posts than this particular Green Day song.

This song and many songs by Nickel back are probably the only songs that I cannot listen to.

And hey, since I'm putting so much hate in music, are there any songs or artists/bands that you don't like in the music industry?

I could go on naming what songs I don't like, but it'll be a long rant. emoji

I hate all those stereotyped 'pop' artists like Kesha, Jessica Mauboy, Britney Spears, Cascada. They don't have their own voice, their music is like hearing goats dieing.

I hate all those stereotyped 'pop' artists like Kesha, Jessica Mauboy, Britney Spears, Cascada. They don't have their own voice, their music is like hearing goats dieing.

I concur…

(it means agree)

Membre supprimé

lol that's true. But I know what's even worse than those artists…

Tweeny Singers and Bands from Disney, Nickelodeon or whatever they came from, that cannot sing for bagels, with highly annoying voices that haven't reached through puberty yet with produced songs that are more horrifying to hear than music for preschoolers. *pant, pant, pant* End of Discussion!

emoji

Tweeny Singers and Bands from Disney, Nickelodeon or whatever they came from, that cannot sing for bagels, with highly annoying voices that haven't reached through puberty yet with produced songs that are more horrifying to hear than music for preschoolers. *pant, pant, pant* End of Discussion!

emoji

Like High School Musical and Jonas Brothers? Please kill me quickly.
You have to see Green Day live. And AC/DC. They are so good live. Didn't get home until at least 9.00 a.m.!

Membre supprimé

emoji

And that is why I am VERY glad no one watches those channels here at home o_o

emoji

And that is why I am VERY glad no one watches those channels here at home o_o

Man, I don't even have sky tv, I never even watch TV!

Membre supprimé

Actually, we don't even have Sky TV anymore neither XD (we did for a while) but yeah, even I don't watch TV anymore. I just see things online when I really need or want to.

I use to have sky as well but I don't anymore I have freesat instead even though I don't watch TV often but I do when I feel like wacthing clubland TV or Jeremy Kyle