Sujet : Ratchet's "Oh C**p" in Q4B

Well he almost swore in Deadlocked when he said "And my tail feels like it's shoved right up my…." when he first got that armor XD and also when he's arguing with Qwark over driving a spaceship in R&C3, he goes "Captain my…." gets cut off again.

So it didn't surprise me too much but what surprised me is that 'Crap' got censored in the PAL version but not in the NTSC version. But I still think it's funny XD

He also swar when he was talking to clank. It was after you defeat Slag when he said" You know ,ever since the rocket sled, you've been nothing but a pain in my …."

but I'll admit, I giggle when Ratchet cuss but I laugh when I watch the EU PAL version on the cutscene because of the bleep.

Membre supprimé

Lol yeah, I think the *BLEEP* sound makes it funnier emoji

But it is funny how many characters curse (or are about to) in the series, Vox got the most *BLEEPS* though

I like it in RaC 2 when Angela goes "Alright, what the *BEEP* is going on here?!"

Lolage moment!

Membre supprimé

(Vox at Ace)

"He's a pompous *BLEEP*, with a charisma of Blargian knat cheese!!!"

Leave Ace Hardlight, alone, freak emoji !

And yes, Angela's cuss is the funniest in the series emoji

Since my copy is censored it s dosent matter but in AcIT ratchet says "How About One Final Hurrah Before We Kick This Guy's A**"and its uncensored.

Did Ratchet say "ah crap"?
I dont know, german version is censored.

I liked the one in Ratchet and clank 2 where Ratchet said:
" Son of a Quark" that made me lol…

Membre supprimé
Since my copy is censored it s dosent matter but in AcIT ratchet says "How About One Final Hurrah Before We Kick This Guy's A**"and its uncensored.

Do you mean that in another version of A Crack in Time Ratchet says "How about one final hurrah so we can kick this guy's ass."? If so, that's awesome!

i never knew he said crap? And crap is the crapies swear word i have ever heard? It is so minor i could say it in my nans ear and she wont care? Hell is a worse word than crap! I just dont get it? Crap? Then on the opposite side. Someone mentioned blood y… Yea that is right i am not a swearing guy! Never have and never will. Blood y is a swear i would never consider saying! Well sometimes i feel like i must and say something like "blooooiming hell" ya know if i ever get hit in the foot or sumthing. Ratchet and Clank only surprsed me with swearing a few times. The 2 biigest ones being "Unleash a galactic can of whoop-" and i am sure in the third there was one uncensored one? (OMG i thought i knew that game word for word?)
my time is up. Hasta la vista!

Membre supprimé

As I live in Portugal It's natural it's censored cause here Crap means "Me*da"(Sh*t) So I was like "Oh my GOD" when I discovered what he said. By the way It was here.

Wait, I thought he said "…this guy's butt."