Sujet : Ratchet and Clank Figurines

Geinea Lombax: Because my 17th brithday is coming up this week, on August 3 emoji, I decided that I should get one of the series 2 toys. It's the Holo-Armor Ratchet with Clank that I'll be getting along with the G-Focre videogame for PS3 (base on that guinea pig movie that came out a couple years ago). The rest of the Ratchet and Clanks will be awarded to my sister for her brithday. I can't wait! emoji

Your birthday is in August 3!? Me too! I want to go and buy these with my birthday moneyemoji
btw: I'm turning seventeen too emoji

I saw these in a Gametraders shop one day and I was wondering whether to wait until they released A4O action figures with the updated character looks, or buy a CiT Ratchet and Clank right there and then.
(I ended up buying LittleBigPlanet 2 because I was going to buy that anyway.) But still the dilemma haunts me.

Geinea Lombax: Because my 17th brithday is coming up this week, on August 3 emoji, I decided that I should get one of the series 2 toys. It's the Holo-Armor Ratchet with Clank that I'll be getting along with the G-Focre videogame for PS3 (base on that guinea pig movie that came out a couple years ago). The rest of the Ratchet and Clanks will be awarded to my sister for her brithday. I can't wait! emoji

Your birthday is in August 3!? Me too! I want to go and buy these with my birthday moneyemoji
btw: I'm turning seventeen too emoji

Happy brithday emoji :sors:

Geinea Lombax: Thank you guys! My brithday was fun and I finally have the Holo-Armor Ratchet and Clank toys I wanted. emoji I'm surprise on how different they feel from the series 1 Ratchet and Clank toy. The Holo-Armor Ratchet feels more stronger and can stand better too. Same gose for Clank. No matter, I still love our series 1 toys equally. Besides, Ratchet has a new playmate to go on adventures now. emoji The Lombax will be name Zero. I mean they can't be all Ratchets, right? So me and my sis agree that each Ratchet figure will be giving there own special name. Besides, it means new OC's for us. The Clank clones as we call them, are each gonna have there own names as well. That's all for now peeps. By the way the G-Focre video game is amazing. If you haven't play it, give it a try. It's very fun!

PS. Happy Brithday SoaringRatchet! I hope you had a great time! And its great to know that someone share the same brithday and age as me! Have a splendid week and enjoy yourself. In my family brithdays can last for rest the of the week if we want. Fun huh? Well I have to go now I'll come back another time. Bye for now. emoji

Membre supprimé

I have all of the Ratchet and Clank figurines so far, even the Hyperflux one emoji had trouble getting it though!

But I look forward to adding these to my collection…

User image
User image
(The plushes are a bit weird, but I'll still get them. But not if they're too expensive XD)

Membre supprimé

So far fans brought mixed feelings to the plushies just because they believe the merchandising for R&C has gone a bit too far or they don't really like the quality of the plushies i.e. Ratchet's beady eyes.

Like I said before, the plushies I don't really care for. However, I wouldn't mind getting the A40 figures only because they are crafted beautifully. All we need now is a Qwark and Nefarious figure and we'll call it even. emoji

Membre supprimé

I have all the series 2 figures apart from the hyperflux armor which i'll be getting soon

I'm still waiting for that All4One statue. I really really want it! <3

I love the figures emoji,i have all the comics and i have the full set of the series two figures,must get series one soon I hope they make new figures for Nexus.