Sujet : Ratchet + Talwyn = Couple?

I might be mean, but I want them both single! :P
I don't want love thingies in my games!

Totally agree. The games are too awesome to need romance. And when 'two's company, three's a crowd' what'd happen to Clank!?

Geinea Lombax : I just want freaking Talwyn Poopagee DEAD already. That way I'll never have to worry about HER again. Useless witch!

I almost celebrated when I thought she blow up in the comics. My heart sank though.emoji

Whaat!? Talwyn is super awesome, one of my favorite characters from the franchise!
She could be the next Lara Croft or Samus Aran ór Janet Marshall emoji

I will admit they make good partners on missions, and I like Talwyn as a strong female character (Not the damsel in distress all the time), and honestly, I'm following the games. If the game suggests that they are an official couple, greatemoji. If not, great tooemoji. I just think that for the moment they are just really good best friends! And they kick butt when their together in the field! emoji

I will admit they make good partners on missions, and I like Talwyn as a strong female character (Not the damsel in distress all the time)

That's what we call an Alpha Female!emoji
I always hate it that the only female chars in games are always wearing a dress. Like the Sonic franchise, there is not a single Alpha Female character! I was glad to see Talwyn. At least the females in the Ratchet universe don't have the same fateemoji

I will admit they make good partners on missions, and I like Talwyn as a strong female character (Not the damsel in distress all the time)

That's what we call an Alpha Female!emoji
I always hate it that the only female chars in games are always wearing a dress. Like the Sonic franchise, there is not a single Alpha Female character! I was glad to see Talwyn. At least the females in the Ratchet universe don't have the same fateemoji

They're great partners, although I think Ratchet, Cronk and Zephyr make a better team, however Ratchet and Talwyn should stick to being friends. And it's nice to have an alpha female in games. But if you're going to date someone, stick to your own species emoji although I appreciate this'll give Ratchet a problem.

Geinea Lombax: She's ruining me and my fandom altogether. Ever since this happen, I've been swearing my head off uncontrollably and I can't stop. I never swear before, but all of a sudden I am because I 'm stressing up at the thought of Talwyn paring up with my #1 favorite character and scewing my love for the series. These games are my childhood, my LIFE, and I will not let some damn chick ruin the very games I fell in love with since I was 8 (I am now 17, about to turn 18 in August.) I just want to grab a nuke or something and just make her go away already and leave the series alone. If she keeps coming back (and dear god I hope she doesn't) then I'll have to stop buying the games altogether. That is the last thing I wanna do. I declare war on Talwyn! The very character driving me insane. Do I like her as a normal character? Yes. As a love interest? Scew it! And seeing people support the paring makes me angry to the point that screaming at the TV is the only way to calm myself. This thread itself is making me…"unhappy"

I just want it to stop already. I wanna be relax again and joyful at the sight of Ratchet and Clank games again. I don't even play ToD anymore because of Talwyn (and I stop when I had to save her from Zordoom Prison.) Geez…The horrors that one character can do to a person.

I see where your going. If I can give an example, my other hobby is watching all sorts of crimes. I always like the female character most, but later on that character always has to become pregnant. We have JJ (CM), King (King), Xena (XWP), Bolivia (Fringe), XO (SP), Eva (FM) etc. I just freaking hate that, I don't enjoy the episodes as much when they are having boyfriends of whatever. Especially not when they are having a stupid baby!

I don't EVER wanna see a spinoff with baby Ratchet. In StarFox Command there is Marcus, Fox and Krystal's son. So Fox & co retire and there you go, StarMarcus. Well F that. They started to make a game with multipe shitty endings, so what do we get? A remake of an earlier game.
No baby Ratchet or whatever. Let Talwyn just be a cool friend who does not get into an relationship or get pregnant.

Membre supprimé
I cannot really picture Ratchet having a family yet… he would just give his children the wrong messages like "Kids, it's okay to blow things up with an arsenal of weapons" emoji

What about now? You saw how Ratchet acted like a father to Susie right? RIGHT?

I cannot really picture Ratchet having a family yet… he would just give his children the wrong messages like "Kids, it's okay to blow things up with an arsenal of weapons" emoji

What about now? You saw how Ratchet acted like a father to Susie right? RIGHT?

Naah, I would say that Ratchet acted more like a big brother to Susie in All For One.

You know I don't see a problem with Ratchet and Talwyn being a couple. It's fine to me. Who agrees?

You know I don't see a problem with Ratchet and Talwyn being a couple. It's fine to me. Who agrees?

Nah, not this time.
It's a videogame, not Grey's Anatomy :'emoji

Ratchet and a family, means dead. Whenever that happens, a franchise stops..

Well after all, it's our own opinions and point of views… but Ratchet and Talwyn? nah… I reckon it just won't work out… and it'll ruin the franchise!

Who said he had to have family?

Well… I say; couple, husband and wife, kid(s). Or a dramatic break-up o.O
In all seriousness, I rather see Ratchet reunited with the Lombaxes than some love-story going around bewteen him and Talwyn.