Sujet : Ratchet + Talwyn = Couple?

Membre supprimé

i think theese 2 are a perfect match. and if they had children, the children may not look bad. say it could be a lombax with a markazian tail or the oppasite. so that could happen. in tools of destruction ratchet took no intrest in her what so ever. in quest for booty ratchet didnt really bother about her, but when it came to the comics he seemed 2 care about her. in the 1st issue he asked qwark if she was alright. in issue 4 they both hugged. in issue 5 when ratchet thought she was dead he was too sad. so he DOES like her.

i think theese 2 are a perfect match. and if they had children, the children may not look bad. say it could be a lombax with a markazian tail or the oppasite. so that could happen.

who knows maybe it will maybe it won't but all we can do is wait and see what happens anyways just to point that out next time put a spoiler tag about the game and the comic cause you see not everyone here has the games nor the comics yet.

Membre supprimé

Who ever said they need to have children anyway, if they did end up together emoji ? They most likely wont be able to anyway, but it is a ficitional series… but even then I dont see that happening XD

But yeah I dont mind them together or not, but you can tell that they both do care about each other, a lot emoji

to be honest, I don't really like Talwyn…
Shes rather annoying, especially when she gets kidnapped despite being perfectly capable of defending herself! emoji(
Ratchet can do better…

Membre supprimé

im not saying their madly in love or somet but it just seems ratchet had started to like her in the comics

Membre supprimé

well there ok with each other im not really sure about love because in the games ratchet takes no intrest in her.
BUT the comics

SPOILERS
He seems to like her ALOT better. Like in the first issue he asks qwark if she's all right. Issue 4 he both hug. ISSUE 5 ratchet was really worried that something bad might happen to her.

So i dont really know. Please don't say im a bit weird saying this because im new.

Membre supprimé
well there ok with each other im not really sure about love because in the games ratchet takes no intrest in her.
BUT the comics

SPOILERS

He seems to like her ALOT better. Like in the first issue he asks qwark if she's all right. Issue 4 he both hug. ISSUE 5 ratchet was really worried that something bad might happen to her.

So i dont really know. Please don't say im a bit weird saying this because im new.

You know…we do have Spoiler tags if you want to reveal a minor/major spoiler in your post.

Please make sure you add spoiler tags next time just because not everyone might not have the following game or comic book to know what kind of plot shows around in them. There's a reason why we have those tags for. emoji

Membre supprimé

oh i didn't know about spoiler tags, sorry!

I don't have much to say about this. I somehow don't see Ratchet and Clank with a romance element.

Membre supprimé

there thwe best couple ive seen coz i think sasha's grown out of him and we havent seen angela at all lately so its proberbly talwyn and ratchet

I think Ratchet and Talwyn have more foundation than any other couple in the series. They spend two games together and in the comics it's mentioned that she cried for a good while when Ratchet went back to Veldin without her.

Ratchet seemed to have a passing crush on Angela, as said before, but nothing substantial. Either way, she's off somewhere with Max Apogee at the moment, and we have no idea where they are.

A Ratchet x Sasha pairing could work though. I don't think she's necessarily "grown out of him," but it's been years (as far as we know) since they'd seen each other. She probably wouldn't have wanted to jump right back into anything with him just yet.

Geinea Lombax: No… Just NO! I hate this pairing with a passion.emoji( I dreadfully do. Talwyn is completely destorying my love for the newer games, and seeing HER of all things pairing up with my most favorite video game character of all make me scream in frustration and punch a wall. And the comics made it wosre! I can't take it anymore. I wish Talwyn would be wipe off the series forever like they did to poor Angela. She's not as close to being pretty as Sasha back in the PS2 days. I'm not gonna lie to you guys, but I hate Talwyn with all my soul. Heck, I'm even nervous about buying newer games because of her.

I love RxS (Sasha) or even RxA (Angela). They are my childhood, not this monstosity of a pairing. It's literally driving me insane at the thought of it.emoji I wish it would stop already. It makes me worry about my loyalty to these epic games. Thanks alot Talwyn.emoji(

Wow, everyone's re-discovering these old threads.

I'd probably have to agree with Taz-Dragon, they don't seem like the rather… Romantic Galactic Heroes… well Ratchet seems kinda does seem romantic, as he cares really much for Talwyn. But clank… maybe not so much. That's my say on this topic emoji

I might be mean, but I want them both single! :P
I don't want love thingies in my games!

I might be mean, but I want them both single! :P
I don't want love thingies in my games!

My thoughts exactly!