Sujet : The problem with popularity

Believe it or not, I have successfully convinced her that Violence DOES NOT equal mature!
And now she's actually being rather nice |:
She's downloading Jak and Daxter 2 as we speak |:

I doubt she'll remove the club however, she is very stubborn.

I don't believe its genuine really… but it makes a nice change |:

Also, Ratchet Fantasy, may I request that you try and fix your signature? It malforms the page because the img doesn't work.

Use the IMG tags, not IMGBOX.
User image (remove the spaces)

MR ANDERSON, I AM TELLING YOU OFF. DON'T DOUBLE POST. USE TEH EDIT BUTTON UP TOP. XD

Heheheheh XD

But I'm so glad you made her rethink about this. I also can't believe she's a Hitler supporter, that really takes the biscuit -_-

malazzee I understand that reminding benanderson about using double post in the fourms is not needed here and can be annoying at times but using caps like that isn't helpful nither. Don't get me wrong I'm not telling you off or anything like that it's just that using caps here is a no no as well as the double posts

malazzee I understand that reminding benanderson about using double post in the fourms is not needed here and can be annoying at times but using caps like that isn't helpful nither. Don't get me wrong I'm not telling you off or anything like that it's just that using caps here is a no no as well as the double posts

She's joking, she's friends with ben from DA, lol

Ah, it's alright :P I tend to type to him in caps alot, hehehe XD

lol I see well just to be safe don't do that often in here cause some people in here don't like it when using caps alot emoji

Membre supprimé
But I'm so glad you made her rethink about this. I also can't believe she's a Hitler supporter, that really takes the biscuit -_-

Whatever really… let that Judaism hater, Nazi supporter enjoy her really pathetic life on DA. emoji

let that Judaism hater, Nazi supporter enjoy her really pathetic life on DA. emoji

indeed just ignore her and let her live her life the way she wants even if we don't like it

Blue Bird did report them, so I'm hoping they get banned from deviantart

Blue Bird did report them, so I'm hoping they get banned from deviantart

niiiiice emoji