Sujet : Best Cutscenes in UYA

Membre supprimé

What were your favorite cinematic sequences in Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal?

WARNING!
some of these scenes may contain spoilers for those who haven't played Up Your Arsenal yet.

Like Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal had in my opinion, a lot of scenes that were entertaining and great. I won't name many of them, so I'll just go with the scenes that drew my attention the most.

- Qwark's Funeral is definitely one of my favourites scene because it had some good shocks and good laughs overall. Ratchet's speech about Qwark and Clunk (disguised as Clank) almost saying Bulls*** were the highlights of that scene for me.

- The first time Ratchet and the gang entered the Starship Phoenix was a really good scene too, especially the one line that Ratchet says after Sasha tour of the place, which was… "Will you marry me?" emoji

- Nefarious' speech video with Lawrence's hand gestures for the deaf viewers gave me a chuckle right away.

- The scenes before, during and after the Courtney Gears music video was funny and entertaining overall. But seriously, how can you not laugh at those scenes? Especially the moment where Ratchet starts shaking his booty off. emoji

- Qwark dressing up as a woman to get a Taxi cab also gave me a good laugh too.

And I would say the epilogue and the ending of this game were probably one of the bests I've enjoyed watching in the Ratchet and Clank games.

There are quite a few more that I like, but the ones I've mentioned here are my most favorite.

Darn,you listed most of my favorites,but I'll name mine:

-The short cutscene where Ratchet,Klunk,Skrunch,and Qwark were headed toward the Leviathan.Always gave me a good chuckle.

-The very first meeting with the Q-Force,when Qwark was explaining his plan on Aquatos.Always got me when Big Al scratches his rear. emoji

-The second meeting with the Q-Force,when Qwark explains his plan on Tyhrranosis.After that Ratchet asked what they do while he does all the fighting.Sitting and watching him,of course! emoji

-The cutscene in Obani Pollux where Skidd "helps" Ratchet and Clank.It's funny to see Skidd pretending to hate the fact that the "fight's over."Good,good.

-Mostly all of the Vid-Comic cinematics,especially the beginning of the 2nd Vid-Comic,when the narrator says that Qwark "coordinated the city's defenses in the women's restroom,at Galaxy Burger." emoji

-The short cutscene after you defeat Nefarious on foot.I like the part where Lawrence plays the first part of "Bass Odyssey"So catchy!I also like when Qwark finally comes out of hiding and helps you defeat the Biobliterator.

And that's about it.

The scenes in metroplolis were always hilarious;
"You put the wit in twit sir"
"Yes I do don't I?"
lol.
and the penultimate cutscene where Lawrence appears in a purple jacket and a wig with a bass guitar and is trying to play "Bass Odyssey" but Nefarious doesn't let him. I'm surprised they didn't reference Bass Odyssey more in A Crack In Time actually.
And,
"captain Qwark was a brave man…"
"what a load of bull-" emoji

Membre supprimé
-The cutscene in Obani Pollux where Skidd "helps" Ratchet and Clank.It's funny to see Skidd pretending to hate the fact that the "fight's over."Good,good.

Wow, I totally forgot to mention the scenes that Skidd was in. His cameos in Aquatos and the Obani Moons always made me giggle like a little school girl right away. emoji

Seriously the best scenes was the ones when Qwark explained his plans with the help of a crayolas emoji

Membre supprimé

Gosh, it's so hard since I liked so many scenes in this game… but here are some I remember :p

-The one with Big Al, Ratchet and Clank when Ratchet says "Clank you speak… err… nerd!" that was funny

-And the one just before you fight Qwark on Florana, makes me smirk each time.

-"It was Mating season! How was I supposed to know she was your sister?" Disturbing, but hilarious XD

-Oh and the SuperNova Taxi one, one of the funniest in the game… XD

There are loads more, but those are some of the favs I can think of for now emoji

Membre supprimé
-"It was Mating season! How was I supposed to know she was your sister?" Disturbing, but hilarious XD

Oh right, that scene was pretty hysterical. Short though, but pretty darn hilarious.

I think it just shows you that Qwark can be a furry lover too, especially of what he did to Skrunch's sister. emoji

Membre supprimé

Well he was raised by monkey's, so I can sorta understand him there… but yeah, it is quite crazy emoji

"My daughter tells me you're a man who's good with his hands"
"I swear, I never-!"

emoji emoji
love that one!

Ok scene spoiler, sorry people who didn't beat Rac 3!
Bass Odyssey

What do you mean we can't teleport to a planet?!
I'm afraid we're well out of range sir, perhaps if you bothered specifying a DESTINATION…
When will we be in range?! Oh i'm sure something will come along, in say five or ten, thousand years…
Ahhhgg I dont believe this! Now what?
I don't suppose you can play drums?
LAAAAAWWWREEEEEEENCEEE!!!

the cutscene where everybody goes to see clank's movie premiere

SPOILER ALERT DONT READ IF NOT PLAYED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Florana:part where u discover chief is quark
all Pheonix scenes are cool
Nefarios intro w lawrence hand motions (i did that one for my friends at school and they laughed faces off)
Ranger distress calls.
vid comic scenes
Courtney Gears scenes
Quark hideout scenes and Quark saves day on Mylon scene.
60 seconds
epilogue

My favorite scenes are the love moments of Rathcte & Sahsa(together.
Don't you think they're specially for each other?
I think they areemoji.

What? It's not my fauls - I'm just a romantic girl that loves romance…and sometimes funny moments, too;P!

Membre supprimé

The WHAT A LOAD OF BULL**** scene emoji was by far my favorite cutscene

The WHAT A LOAD OF BULL**** scene emoji was by far my favorite cutscene

Yeah, same here. One of the funnies moments in the sereis for me too emoji