Sujet : Strangest Moments in Size Matters

Oh really? Damn I wish I had as good of an imagination as you! emoji

Hahaha, Some really crazy things happened that day, and It was kinda like a nightmare, not a dream. emoji

The only really strange moment I remember in SM was the Dreamtime level. Inside Clank was awesome, not strange.emoji

There was also when Ratchet and Clank discover that Luna was a robot. Maybe it was just me, but Ratchet seemed especially stupid in that scene and it was a little…odd. Ratchet isn't the smartest guy around to begin with, but it was quite obvious that she was a robot.

Though, as TV Tropes pointed out to me, it might've been a continuity nod to when Clank was confused by the Captain Qwark robot in the first game.
Hahaha, Some really crazy things happened that day, and It was kinda like a nightmare, not a dream. emoji

Yea, anything with Qwark in it is bound to be a nightmare (from Ratchet's perspective) therefore what you were having, if it were like Dreamtime it would be like a nightmare.

Membre supprimé

Qwarks nightmare scared the hell out of me as i was only nine when I first played it I sure was glad to get past that level emoji

Yea, anything with Qwark in it is bound to be a nightmare (from Ratchet's perspective) therefore what you were having, if it were like Dreamtime it would be like a nightmare.

Yeah, It was Almost Like Ratchet's, but not compleley. I wasn't fighting any huge evil Clunk's or anything. emoji

Yeah, It was Almost Like Ratchet's, but not compleley. I wasn't fighting any huge evil Clunk's or anything. emoji

But you don't fight Clunk's (also, it's Klunk), you fight Clank's.

True, Dreamtime was VERY strange, but it was my (only) favorite part in the game. I remember when you get ambushed by a green cloud of bolts during it with 12x multiplier. XD Oh, and the XP. The XP.

Overall, the game is odd itself. I didn't bother with the hospital scenes, I was a "mindless" kid when I first played it. So, meh.

Well the giant Clank had red eyes.

Well the giant Clank had red eyes.

Really? They shine green in my PSP version…

It was only during gameplay that they were red. Another strange thing during dreamtime I guess emoji

You could call him Clunk in that he is an enormous Clank with red eyes during the fight and green / blue during cutscenes.

Dreamtime was strange but awesome :P

I remember Dreamtime as a nightmare! Literally, Ratchet just had a nightmare! Including a future vision of a Nurse Shannon if you know what I'm reffering to emoji

I remember Dreamtime as a nightmare! Literally, Ratchet just had a nightmare! Including a future vision of a Nurse Shannon if you know what I'm reffering to emoji

:P I can only vaguely remember SM and SAC, had them on PSP and I havent played that in a very long time emoji

I think the Dreamtime was supposed to be strange, surreal and- OH MY GOOD QWARK THROWING CHAINSAWS CORNER THE ROUND! -yes, I was scared as hell. But as it plays it's role perfectly, it's a crazy level in the series…
But the game whole is crazy, and I feel strange replaying it. I'm just scared that something will change or whatever, because I just expect the game to. I get a little scared on Rylus, Kalidon, Pokitaru, Metalis, Omega outpost, Challax, Dayini Moon, Quodrona- oh, you see what I mean. It gives me the same creeps as Orxon and levels with foggy horizont. I wonder if anyone here feels the same emoji

Pokitaru? But I get your point, indeed there are places you just don't want to go to again…