Sujet : Who or what do you think is annoying?

Membre supprimé

oh XP. sounds hilarious.

You know what really grinds my gears? When people refer to Lombaxes as rodents or rabbits, when they're not.

Something else that grinds my gears is when I go to school one day to find everyone talking about a party that practically everyone was at that I didn't even know about! That's so annoying and gives me the feeling that I'm unpopular.

When people keep calling me short and make short jokes at me…I know i am short they dont have to tell me EVERYDAY!

My best friend and I have a Arch-nemesis, Dylan he is annoying as ****, the only thing he talks about is politics and The Sims….

I swear, when guns get legal again in the Netherlands…

Membre supprimé

Twilight and Justin Beiber are the most annoying things on this forum, but what about Fred on youtube?

You know… that guy with the really squeaky chipmunk voice that you just want to strangle the living daylights out of him?

Ever since he came upon that site, I never found speed up videos that funny ever again. emoji

Membre supprimé
Twilight and Justin Beiber are the most annoying things on this forum, but what about Fred on youtube?

You know… that guy with the really squeaky chipmunk voice that you just want to strangle the living daylights out of him?

Ever since he came upon that site, I never found speed up videos that funny ever again.

Oooohhh, he's annoying, and to think he's one of the most subscribed people's there emoji

Membre supprimé

It's a shame that there are too many viewers on youtube that have peanut sized brains to appreciate his juvenile stupidity.

Membre supprimé
It's a shame that there are too many viewers on youtube that have peanut sized brains to appreciate his juvenile stupidity.

Agreed, oh and btw you have reached 1000 posts.

Membre supprimé

Why I'll be… you're absolutely right. emoji

But enough going off topic, let's mention other annoying things. What about those darn Llama badges on deviantart? emoji

What about the commercials that come on during a footbball game its like 2 minutes of football then a commercial 2 minutes of football then a commercial

Membre supprimé

Why I'll be… you're absolutely right. emoji

But enough going off topic, let's mention other annoying things. What about those darn Llama badges on deviantart? emoji

yeah, I hate those Llama badges now too. So pointless, and when I get new messages, I'm like "ohh! Wonder if it's a comment or so?" *Sees Llama badges* "Oh crap… emoji more pointless badges from random people"

little kids that think they are "gangster"

Membre supprimé

Ugh… Don't remind me.

User image

I remember "this trend for kids" bugged the living heck out of me back then. I find it degrading that seeing a young boy rapping on stage in America's Got Talent for example, would sing something with some inappropriate lyrics and the audience don't acknowledge what he is singing about.

This doesn't bug me so much today since I don't really pay attention to what's out there in the media these days, which in results I don't really care about most mainstream stuff out there, especially with the recent music.

lol that reminds me of one time there was a small group of kids wearing hoodies, throwing stuff at my place and next door's house thinking they're so cool but I ignore them by putting on my headset and listen to music/wacthing videos but my sis told me that after a bit she heard thoese idiots playing Baby by Justin Bieber on thier phones real loud thinking it's hardcore and crud like that I was suprised when I was told this and lold and I told sis I'd laugh my ass off one one of the neighbours pop out of the windows screaming 'OI a$$&!&*! turn that &*$! off!'

yes kids that think they are gangster are annoying! And you shold try living with one. And really every kid from the age of 7-12 are quite annoying. I dont know many kids in that age group that dont try to act like a smart alec little rebel! Its funny at times. But then it is kind of sad, just a few years ago all kids 7-12 would be alot more… Umm… Pleasent. That is the main thing that annoys me.