Sujet : Who or what do you think is annoying?

Membre supprimé
i agree except some pop music is okay

I think I only enjoy pop music that was back in the 90's and before (pretty much around my time). Sure, they were still sappy and lame, but at least it was quite memorable compared to the pop music today.

Although, pop music is pretty much a joke in some cases. the singers got the looks and their millions of fans, but little talent with blandish lyrics overall.

I know that I might get a lot of stares for this, but I find Anime fans annoys me to death. I don't mind people liking Anime because I have moments where I wouldn't mind Japanses Animation like Sailor Moon and Fullmetal Alchemist for examples.

I don't like it when fans get too sensitive about ANY insults you make fun of Anime or people who don't like the fan genre what-so-ever. The fans shun you like you're a nobody like they think they are better than you. Now I've see this in other fan-bases too, but I've mostly seen this with those who like Anime. Plus the people who are hardcore into this kind of stuff would talk too much about pointless things I do not really care about.

Please don't take my opinion too seriously, but let's just say I've experienced these kind of people who would literally act like this in real life.

Membre supprimé

I think I only enjoy pop music that was back in the 90's and before (pretty much around my time). Sure, they were still sappy and lame, but at least it was quite memorable compared to the pop music today.

Although, pop music is pretty much a joke in some cases. the singers got the looks and their millions of fans, but little talent with blandish lyrics overall.

I know that I might get a lot of stares for this, but I find Anime fans annoys me to death. I don't mind people liking Anime because I have moments where I wouldn't mind Japanses Animation like Sailor Moon and Fullmetal Alchemist for examples.

I don't like it when fans get too sensitive about ANY insults you make fun of Anime or people who don't like the fan genre what-so-ever. The fans shun you like you're a nobody like they think they are better than you. Now I've see this in other fan-bases too, but I've mostly seen this with those who like Anime. Plus the people who are hardcore into this kind of stuff would talk too much about pointless things I do not really care about.

Please don't take my opinion too seriously, but let's just say I've experienced these kind of people who would literally act like this in real life.

I find Anime fans to be extremely annonying, as well. I know SO many people who are Anime fans who annoy me and talk about it all the time. There also, as you said, WAY to sensitive if you insult it or anything. In my opinion, Anime is very boring itself.

I know one person who is EXTREMELY annoying he yaps alot about EVERYTHING.
He yaps about yo-gi-oh, aliens, zomibes, anime sends me random links about animes I'm not interested in/some video games titles I'm not interested in/random stuff I'm not interested in/and b****es about things like for example 'why would this came with that? it's pointless' and 'what an ugly cover for a game' and 'what a ripoff' and one ultimate pointless b****ery on an MSN chat 'DEAN! stop playing guitar hero/halo! it's rubbish!' (he really did type it while telling off his baby bro who's about 7 or 8 years old I understand that he's a bit young to play them but I don't even know why he types it that has nothing to do with me whats so ever) he even types in that he has a itchy nose and crud which really bugs me. emoji

Sure I like one piece and pokemon but you don't see me go 'bawww' at people's faces if they say one bad thing about it if they don't like it then they don't like it it's not my problem.

You don't like me Tipsy ;__;

Nah, I kid. As someone who's part of the Anime fandom, I hear you. I hate both weeaboos and the 'hardcore' otakus (I don't like that word, more so because it's abused.)You got fans who think everything in Japan is all about anime and Pocky (weeaboos) and then you got hardcore fans who say 'YOU MUST LIKE EVANGLION TO BE A TRUE FAN!!!11!!!DESU!!' I'm a fan of Anime and I personally think Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the most Overrated shows I've ever seen. It's not bad, but it ain't all that great neither.

But that isn't saying that the whole fanbase is all made up of a a-holes. I've been to cons before and meant tons of nice people there, and I have tons of friends both online and off who don't see Japan as 'god'.

People that try to impose their beliefs/views/opinions on you…

People that walk/drive slow and won't get out of my way even though I say 'excuse me' like 5 times and then say M.B.G.O.T.W and they are like 'wtf?'.

My little brother.

Paintballers that go into the sport of airsoft and don't even try to learn.

People that I talk to about cars and it's clear that they don't know what they are talking about but yet they gain all their knowledge on some video game.

People that I talk to about guns and then in the end they really just got their knowledge from YET another video game, and then some person like the first example on here try to outsmart me.

People being sarcastic even though they are doing it wrong.

When I log into Facebook and I get a bunch of friend requests from a bunch of people I don't know.

People that don't know how to read, even though they've been alive for the past 20 years at least in this country. Clearly they've been to a school once.

Ignorant new people onto some sites.

When I'm watching someone on dA and I log back in a day later and they post like 300 journals.

People that brag about going to the track in their 300K+ mile old Volvo or Honda [insert generic car name here] and claim they got so close to the track record and such. When not many can even get out of their own driveway.

Membre supprimé
You don't like me Tipsy ;__;

Nah, I kid. As someone who's part of the Anime fandom, I hear you. I hate both weeaboos and the 'hardcore' otakus (I don't like that word, more so because it's abused.)You got fans who think everything in Japan is all about anime and Pocky (weeaboos) and then you got hardcore fans who say 'YOU MUST LIKE EVANGLION TO BE A TRUE FAN!!!11!!!DESU!!' I'm a fan of Anime and I personally think Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the most Overrated shows I've ever seen. It's not bad, but it ain't all that great neither.

But that isn't saying that the whole fanbase is all made up of a a-holes. I've been to cons before and meant tons of nice people there, and I have tons of friends both online and off who don't see Japan as 'god'.

Don't get me wrong, I've met some people and have friends who are kind and generous that is into Anime. Perhaps I've should of explained better and said that the "hardcore group" is what annoys me about Anime, aka, the Otaku group.

I have nothing against people who likes the fan-base, but am against those who are WAY into it… in an immature, pointless, and disturbing way.

I'm surprised I didn't mentioned this earlier, but I find people who interrupts me while I'm talking annoys me the most, just because this happens to me a lot when I get into a conversation with groups of people. Family and even with friends, they seem to interrupt me right away, which is why I get angry and speak up when this happens.

When it comes to conversations in a group, you basically have to give them attention like raising your hand or say something random to them, like one of my friends would do.

Membre supprimé

This guy annoys me:

User image

When people type comments on youtube like: the 5 dislikes are stupid,
it's so overused

Fanboys that think they like the best thing.

Membre supprimé

some pop is okay but the thing is that most of it now is crap thats disrespectful and just pointless and disturbing (like Ke$ha… ew.) and most people that sing it dont even know what their singing about…

Okaaaay lets get started…

1: Twilight
Listen up people! Vampires DO NOT SPARKLE! When sunlight touches them they burn up horribly, messily and noisily. They don't sparkle like flower fairies. Also, they kill people! They don't moon around being emo.

2: Justin Beiber
I used to sound like Justin. Then I turned 4. Care bears are butch next to him!

3: The West Borough Baptist church
I may be an atheist, but I'm pretty relaxed about religion. You know live and let live. But not these guys! They need to remove head from orifice!

4: Hip-hop
Music is like lollies. Throw away the rappers. (Read it out loud, you'll get it)

This guy annoys me:

User image

it's so overused

I don't think he is annoying. (untill you speak to him…emoji he is a great target practice! emoji

Membre supprimé

Kiwi: 4: Hip-hop
Music is like lollies. Throw away the rappers. (Read it out loud, you'll get it)

well said! BRAVO! emoji emoji i dont like rap… all it is to me is disrespectful junk. I may like a variety of music, (Pendulum and Owl City, lol) but the one and only thing i hate is rap/pop. its the same thing! im sorry, but i dont think owl city is pop- its more techno in my opinion. (sorry the qoute button wasnt cooperating. Oh, and i agree with you all the way on all those things Kiwi, however i dunno the baptist church, and may be sorta christian (i guess) but i dont like people forcing religion upon others as well.

Membre supprimé
Citation : Ice Lombax
This guy annoys me:

Image utilisateur

it's so overused

I don't think he is annoying. (untill you speak to him…emoji he is a great target practice! emoji

he's the perfect target for the dark brotherhood emoji

Membre supprimé

umm…. if i may ask, whos the elf with the orange hair? he LOOKS annoying.

Membre supprimé

It's the adoring fan from the game oblivion, he follows you arround and annoys you when you have defeated the grand champion in the arena.

The Adoring Fan from The Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion

He is your ever-loving fan after you became arena grand champion