Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Comic (SPOILERS)

Nice to hear that Bogon will be returning compare to the other galaxies. Also how Ratchet acted with the mention of Talwyn made me kinda curious being for whatever reason, I sense some fluffy things to come.

Membre supprimé

Yeah, that made me curious about why Ratchet acted that way when Talwyn was mentioned emoji

But yeah, It is interesting that Bogon is actually mentioned, after such a long time lol but I am digging the story so far, can't wait to see what else is to come emoji

Refresh my memory, what game did Bogon appear?

Also, this is getting interesting.

Membre supprimé
Refresh my memory, what game did Bogon appear?

Also, this is getting interesting.

Bogan appeared in Going Commando. Yup… it has been a while since Bogan was mentioned.

Membre supprimé

The Bogon galaxy has really only appeared in the 2nd game too, and never again… besides a few cameos.

The second game?!?!

Wow, it's been a long time.

Membre supprimé
Also how Ratchet acted with the mention of Talwyn made me kinda curious being for whatever reason, I sense some fluffy things to come.

I hope there isn't too much love dovey stuff between Ratchet and Talwyn in this comic because I have this strange and funny feeling that Ratchet might become a bit too serious with Talwyn again, like how he acted in Quest For Booty and even a bit in Tools of Destruction.

Unless, if he brings some pretty funny humour with her like he did with Sasha in Up Your Arsenal or even Angela in Going Commando, then perhaps I wouldn't mind the love pairing one bit. emoji

Well, I like fluff, just not mushy or 'in your face' kind. But if it's little silly moments, that's fine with me. I happen to support the pairing so XD

Membre supprimé
Well, I like fluff, just not mushy or 'in your face' kind. But if it's little silly moments, that's fine with me. I happen to support the pairing so XD

Yeah, I don't think we're going to that conversation again. It's been done. emoji

Hate to mention this again but as for the art style in the comic, apparently Adam Archer (the artist who drew the comic pages) has his own DA account. Overall his gallery is quite intriguing. He shows a variety of styles in his drawings and his perspective is pretty impressive too.

http://a-archer.deviantart.com/

Membre supprimé

Wow, he is a very talented artist, indeed emoji and he seems like a very nice person too, and it's quite interesting to note that he said…

"I kinda wrote the games off as 'just for kids' for a while but when I played them… the writing, the art direction etc; I saw that they're something anyone can enjoy. They did an awesome job with them. It's a great project to be on."

Heh, it's good to know that he thinks that, because it's true emoji looking very forward to seeing more of his work in the comics as well.

I'm so excited about getting this comic emoji the story is awesome so far and even the art is quite cool too! But I admit I was shocked to find out Nefarious was still alive too, wow :O !!! I hope others appear though, but I'm looking forward to seeing this Artermis Zogg person too, but that name Artermis is also a female name, as well as a male. and we dunno if he is really a he yet :P

Membre supprimé

I think everyone was surprised to hear about Nefarious' survival… =P

And yeah you're right about that, Artemis has been a female name as well and I don't think I've seen any official sources saying that he IS actually a he, but yeah who knows? We'll just have to wait until next month when the first issue comes out emoji

Membre supprimé
I hope others appear though, but I'm looking forward to seeing this Artermis Zogg person too, but that name Artermis is also a female name, as well as a male. and we dunno if he is really a he yet :P

Well with a name like Artemis Zogg, there's a 90% chance that the villain is a male character. The name just sounds pretty buff and male-like in my opinion.

Also, something just hit me and I don't why I think of this now or if we alreadt takl about this, but how in the world did Qwark escape from that astro and almost getting eaten by Snowball the war gok and what happen to it?

Membre supprimé
I think everyone was surprised to hear about Nefarious' survival… =P

And yeah you're right about that, Artemis has been a female name as well and I don't think I've seen any official sources saying that he IS actually a he, but yeah who knows? We'll just have to wait until next month when the first issue comes out emoji

To tell you all the truth, I wasn't surprised at all! I kinda knew from the start he was alive. I mean, he wasn't on the saucer as it crashed, explaining why Insomniac used the "Lawrence indeed teleported Nefarious off the saucer before the crash" and in the credits they said they couldn't be found. About Artemis being a female, Artemis is a boys name, I have never heard the name "Artemis" being a girls name. Some rumors even suggest that, due to the fact he had a map like Max Apogee, and both were Markazian and Ratchet mentioned Talwyn.