Sujet : Fizzwidget's Identity (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Membre supprimé

Did you thought that Qwark disguising as Fizzwidget this whole time felt a bit too predictable in Going Commando?

There were a few things that made me triggered that Fizzwidget was Qwark in the game, which were…

- Qwark's disappearance and never appearing (except for the Behind the Hero cameos) is where I got a bit suspicious about both Qwark and Fizzwidget.

- Some of Fizzwidget's dialogue felt kind of predictable that it wasn't really him, especially when he was ignoring or interrupting both Ratchet and Clank.

- Fizzwidget sending Ratchet and Clank flying out of his ship was no surprise there.

- Fizzwidget giving the password "QWARKTASTIC" to Ratchet was way to predictable that it was Qwark.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any at this point.

While playing Going Commando for the first time, Did you guys knew that Fizzwidget was Qwark this whole time before revealing his true identity or you found out after Fizzwidget revealed his true self?

I was sort of in the middle range for the first time. I knew there was something up with Fizzwidget's behaviour and Qwark's disappearance, but I wasn't too sure exactly until Fizzwidget zipped himself down and was Qwark underneath him. emoji

In results, I would say both.

Being Young and Naive when I fist saw Going commando.

I didn't expect that Fizzwidget was Qwark in disguise until he reveal himself.

Membre supprimé

Hmm to be honest, I can't even remember if I thought he was Qwark or not but most likely not since I remember always thinking that Fizzwidget was an idiot to begin with emoji but they do have similar voices, him and Qwark.

Membre supprimé
Hmm to be honest, I can't even remember if I thought he was Qwark or not but most likely not since I remember always thinking that Fizzwidget was an idiot to begin with emoji but they do have similar voices, him and Qwark.

Well Qwark and Fizzwidget had the same voice actor, Jim Ward. That could be another hint that Fizzwidget was Qwark this whole time… if that counts. emoji

thats exactly what i feel

i actualy never tought of it, since, how the heck did he get THAT many bolts to build his own multi-planetairy company?

he didn't build it, he kidnapped fizzwidget, who had started the company, and locked him in the supply closet