Sujet : Ideas for Skins?

Fine thing would be DLC's collection (I mean: Ratchet & Clank DLC, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando DLC…emoji. The packs could include new characters , levels ,weapons and (of course) original skins.
Anyway my ideas for skins in All 4 One is:
Ratchet: Classic PS3 (non-comic) Ratchet, Classic PS2 (Old School) Ratchet, Dan, Rusty Pete, The Plumber
Clank: Classic PS3 Clank, Secret Agent Clank, Cowboy Clank, Zoni, Zoni Style Clank (like Zoni Aphelion)
Qwark: Classic PS3 Qwark, Classic PS2 Qwark, Nurse Shannon, Vacation Qwark (Maktar Resort single mingle)
Nefarious: Classic PS3 Nefarious, Classic PS2 Nefarious

Membre supprimé

All those ideas are pretty cool emoji I like the winners of the Skin Contest (Especially the Lava Lamp Nefarious, I was glad it won XD) but yeah, who knows what ones Insomniac will make themselves? Hopefully a bunch of good ones XD

musketeer Neffy and Tutu Qwark would be good

I know I'm bumping an older thread, but hey, whatever.

I'd love to see STEAMPUNK versions of all the characters-considering that Steampunk style is getting really popular again, and it IS a futuristic setting anyway. I'm designing what I think Ratchet would look like first-he's the easiest to draw ^^;

Well…

Technomite Ratchet (Size Matters)
Inferno Clank (Inferno Power/Crate)
Aqua Qwark (KINDA LIKE AQUA CLANK)
Pink and Red Nefarious (Brain Red-Body Pink)
Sumo Wrestler BIG AL (like sumo wrestler ratchet)

All I could think of…RIGHT NOW…emoji

What if, once the game goes Platinum, they released Platinum skins on PSN! i.e. each character wore platinum-colored versions of their usual attire!

SHINY emoji

What if, once the game goes Platinum, they released Platinum skins on PSN! i.e. each character wore platinum-colored versions of their usual attire!

SHINY emoji

That would be great!

Holo Flux from A Crack in Time. All I want ^^

I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I'm just really glad they put Ratchet's Scavanger Suit from QFB in it! I wear that all the time!!!! emoji

I hope when there'll be a contest about the skins for the sequel of ''PlayStation Move Heroes", then we all will be able to draw some designs and send it to SCE, somehow, won't we?

Ratchet - Deadlocked, Oldskool, Tuxedo, Holo flux
Clank - Tuxedo, Rainbow (all the colors of the rainbow constantly altering)
Qwark - Nurse, President, Jungle
Nefarious - Lawrence, Tuxedo

Membre supprimé
Clank - Rainbow (all the colors of the rainbow constantly altering)

a.k.a. Seizure Clank

a.k.a. Seizure Clank

Or Groovy Clank / Disco Clank

a.k.a. Seizure Clank

Hahahaha, that is another way to call it :p. It should come with a warning.

Doctor Ratchet,Rockstar Clank,President Skrunch,Leprachaun Clank emoji