Sujet : R&C Fan-animation Thread

Wow, what's yer problem? -_-

people can make whatever they want, just as people can waste time on bad dark R&C fanfiction.
I think fanimations are very interesting to see, but I have noticed there isnt much Ratchet and Clank ones, might be because they're hard to animate? but I have seen some amazing animation work from other fandoms

Membre supprimé

It's ok, some people are just close minded and stuck-up and dont appreciate creative things from a fanbase. But it's true that most animation is hard and time consuming, but sometimes people will still take a shot at it anyway emoji for the fun of it! I'll see if I can post any work in progress screenshots sometime.

I may take a stab at a short RaC fanimation soon, as soon as I get some time emoji

Membre supprimé
Wow, what's yer problem? -_-

people can make whatever they want, just as people can waste time on bad dark R&C fanfiction.
I think fanimations are very interesting to see, but I have noticed there isnt much Ratchet and Clank ones, might be because they're hard to animate? but I have seen some amazing animation work from other fandoms

I believe another reason why there isn't too much Ratchet and Clank fan-animations out there is because the franchise isn't as very well known as some other game series. If the series was around more than 10 years or a game franchise that is highly overrated like Halo or Final Fantasy (which I cannot really see the series to be in that state), there might be even more flash or fan-animated videos of Ratchet and Clank online.

Other than the time consuming of animation, I think it's also the fan-base too that we see barely any R&C fan-animations on the internet.

P.S.

I don't know why Lombax777 acted like a uncreative jerk back there, but seriously… he should of taken that psychotic monkey out of his ears days ago.

There are some poor unfortunate souls out there… They don't understand that some R&C fans want to be a bit more creative than just writing dark fan-fics and badly drawn emo fan-art. emoji

Membre supprimé

Yeah that's right, pretty much. Other fandoms like the Sonic fandom have hundreds out there, even some pretty good ones (even though Im not really a fan of the series) and of course, Mario, Zelda and lots more have plenty but that's simply because of the wider fanbase emoji

But dont worry about that user, he was a former banned member so it's all sorted now…

Anyway, I'd like to try making something too in animation form emoji I have been trying some simple tests but unfortunately my PC is breaking down so I can't even do any digital art at the moment! (Im on my laptop) but I'd really like to make something emoji I've done animation for years and it'll be good practice to try the R&C characters, heh.

Oh and here's that Crazy R&C Power Rangers one: http://rogerregorroger.deviantart.com/art/Ratchet-n-clank-power-dangers-27724006 (a member asked for the link) badly drawn but I do think it's kinda funny, heh.