Sujet : Did Ratchet Cried in Tools of Destruction?

Membre supprimé

After people played Tools of Destruction, some people online said that they spotted Ratchet shedding a single tear in this game. There were moments where the lovable Lombax that we all like expressed some sad facial features in situations he was dealing with in the story.

Example would have to be when Ratchet went back with Talwyn and her crew without Clank in planet Reepor or even when Ratchet got seperated from Clank in the end of the game. Although, I think he never cried in those scenes. He was really upset and it sounded like he was going to cry, but no tears weren't shown in the picture.

I even saw one person on DA a couple of years ago that was showing proof that Ratchet cried in the game. In the cutscene Operation Death Wish, when Ratchet stopped looking at Clank and went to talk to Qwark on the screen in Aphelion, Ratchet had a little drop at the side on his left eye.

I do have to admit that it looked like a tear at the side of Ratchet's eye, but I don't think he was crying for emotional reasons, but more on squinting his left eye for a really long time when we was glaring at Clank.

But anyways, did you thought Ratchet actually cried in that scene? Did you think that you spotted Ratchet crying in this game or did you spot no tears on him what-so-ever?

OMG! there is! If you look real close you can see a little tear threatening to escape!

It's quite hard to tell if it's a tear or his eyelid twitching, but either way, it looks like he's ABOUT to cry…

heres an even better question did anybody who played this game cry

almost. But not quite. emoji

Membre supprimé

yes but for a reason you might or might not guess. XD my friend found out why and said : "Why did you waste some perfectly good tears on THAT?!"

Naturally, I am now curious as to why you did cry, but you don't have to tell if you don't want to. emoji

Membre supprimé
Naturally, I am now curious as to why you did cry, but you don't have to tell if you don't want to. emoji

it is a VERY ridiculous reason that most would celebrate: okay, whos my favorite character? and who fell into a wormhole at the end?

its like this:

Favorite character + wormhole doom = TEARY FANGIRL emoji emoji emoji

No, that's not a silly reason, that's completley understandable. Especially if it's your'e favourite character! :oui: emoji

Membre supprimé
No, that's not a silly reason, that's completley understandable. Especially if it's your'e favourite character! :oui: emoji

yeah. before i didnt really have a favorite character. o_O it mighta been clank or nefarious but then i played ToD and once i saw HIM I was like "Look! It's an angry bug dragon midjit thing! HE ITH THO CUTE!" and then i found out he was an evil psychopath who hates lombaxes… EVEN BETTER! lolz.

in 2007 ill admit i teared

Membre supprimé

Not to sound rude here, but this seems to be going a bit off topic here.

This is basically a thread about members having theories whether they spotted Ratchet cried in Tools of Destruction or not, not whether you got your heart strings pulled and got emotional during the cinematics of this game in particular.

Now I am not being heartless here, but we seemed to went off topic of what were talking about in the first place.

If you guys wish to make a topic like "Did playing Tools of Destruction or A Crack in Time made you teary eyed?", then be my guest.

My inner Grammar Nazi wishes someone would correct the title.

My inner Grammar Nazi wishes someone would correct the title.

You got that right! I can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to grammar.

Membre supprimé

Sorry, Tipsy. emoji

I didnt see any tears, but it seemed that Ratchet was extremely close, if not had invisible tears. emoji