Sujet : Things that make you go facepalm.

Nice to see you posting again on this site, CuteSigma0426aFan!

Something else facepalm-worthy that happened recently, I was in a bookshop, and I find this book called "top 100 Cop TV shows", so I started leafing through it to see what it mentioned, and at #64 (or maybe it was #62, I can't quite remember), it mentioned a show called Life On Mars, but it said in the description:

"After two series, John Simm got bored of the series and left, so they brought out the awful follow-up series Ashes To Ashes with the awful Keeley Hawes, I only watched 10 minutes of it before I got bored and switched over to another channel"

And I thought:
How can you say 'Ashes to Ashes' was so awful if you only saw 10 minutes of the first episode? You really shouldn't be writing a book about this sort of thing if you're not going to look at your case-studies properly!"
emoji

Membre supprimé

I'm surprised no-one has said "her".

snh snh snh emoji I know what you mean.

I had a facepalm moment with the guys I work with. They couldn't get the computer to connect to the site intranet, so they sent a help request to IT. I take a look and find the cable isn't plugged into the back of the computer. Plugged it back in and surprise surprise it worked emoji

Say what?
I don't understand?

Membre supprimé

Say what?
I don't understand?

Ignore this post (breaked the rules… I think)

Say what?
I don't understand?

Her last post: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-3238-1.php#233830

Let's not be rude about other members, even if some of their posts can seem slightly naive, let's please Love And Tolerate be polite and kind to all the other members here.

Membre supprimé

Say what?
I don't understand?

Let's not be rude about other members, even if some of their posts can seem slightly naive, let's please Love And Tolerate be polite and kind to all the other members here.

Wel, I don't see why not say we facepalm at other posts. *Looks at RatchetFantasy*

Say what?
I don't understand?

Wel, I don't see why not say we facepalm at other posts. *Looks at RatchetFantasy*

The difference is that by the time he was mentioned on this thread, RatchetFantasy had been banished form the site

I laughed out loud so hard when you regarded that user as.. "her" emoji

And then there's that whole business about the massive crossover anime, movie, and Move Heros sequel all coming in 2014 with Ratchet, Jak, Sly, and Sonic. emoji