Sujet : Things that make you go facepalm.

I was asked a random question on DDO yesterday, What thing does make you go facepalm?
Well, finding out that people no matter what keep trolling,spamming, griefing and stealing, doesn't make complete sence…

I was asked a random question on DDO yesterday, What thing does make you go facepalm?
Well, finding out that people no matter what keep trolling,spamming, griefing and stealing, doesn't make complete sence…

Oops… accidently pressed quote… Derp.. emoji

Thats what nakes me facepalm! emoji

Membre supprimé

Don't double post, thanks emoji

And well, as long as the topic doesn't get abusive, then I think it's fine emoji

Things that make me go facepalm are….

Recolours of existing characters (like Sonic recolours, for example)
Art Thieves
Most Yaoi

And more… emoji

And well, as long as the topic doesn't get abusive, then I think it's fine emoji

Art Thieves
Most Yaoi

And more… emoji

well i hope not i'm not one of them (not being mean at all) . cause i try my best to make scaler not look like him. he just happens to look like sonic which every one says he looks like him which he doesn't emoji (so that'll be one of the things that makes me go facepalm) plus if you look on the R&C Fan art he haves more spikes then sonic does. and another thing that makes me go facepalm or in my case get a bazoka or flamethougher and eleminate a sertain someone that everyone is annoyed with mostly on youtube and this site. I won't say his name (tho it doesn't even matter) but i'll give you guys a hint. first name starts with J and last name B. i mean all day long today gonig up and down xmas shoping and i see his fase on a toy, lunch box, and just about everywere else in that mall.emoji( peolpe needs serious help. emoji

I facepalmed three times reading the replies on this thread. Find the reasons.

did i do some thing wrong or stupid

Membre supprimé

Art Thieves
Most Yaoi

And more… emoji

well i hope not i'm not one of them (not being mean at all) . cause i try my best to make scaler not look like him. he just happens to look like sonic which every one says he looks like him which he doesn't emoji (so that'll be one of the things that makes me go facepalm) plus if you look on the R&C Fan art he haves more spikes then sonic does. and another thing that makes me go facepalm or in my case get a bazoka or flamethougher and eleminate a sertain someone that everyone is annoyed with mostly on youtube and this site. I won't say his name (tho it doesn't even matter) but i'll give you guys a hint. first name starts with J and last name B. i mean all day long today gonig up and down xmas shoping and i see his fase on a toy, lunch box, and just about everywere else in that mall.emoji( peolpe needs serious help. emoji

Huh? Nah your character isn't a recolour (not to me anyway) I mean you know, those characters that look exactly like Sonic but with a different colour, that's all.

And I don't really understand what you're refering to in the rest of the post, but ehh, as long as it isnt directed at anyone here then it's ok emoji

Membre supprimé

Not everyone is perfect in this world, but there were some things that made me Face Palmed pretty badly.

- Someone I know asked me if Nintendo was part of Disney. Really? emoji

- I knew someone in High School that told a stand up joke from Brian Regan and made that into "HIS" story (what a thief). In other words, he's a liar that wanted to make himself funny (more like heinously annoying).

- People who judge things right away before they actually tried or looked upon the source material. i.e. Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. PEOPLE! The game is not out yet! How can you say it sucks if you haven't played it yet? FACEPALM!

- When your family makes complete a**es out of themselves in public occasions. Don't hide it folks, you have to admit that your family has these kind of moments every year. emoji

Then there's the generic type of people that most people hate like art thieves, spammers, trolls, hypocrites, bulls***ers, pathetic low lives, etc.

Membre supprimé

LOL! Nintendo part of Disney? Now that's hilarious, and very worthy of a facepalm emoji !!!

As long as the topic stays light hearted and neutral, then I think it's fine emoji But yeah I also facepalm each time I see yet another hate/dislike topic about All 4 One at the Insomniac forums… gosh, how rude and close minded people can be, so long before the game even hits the shelves >_>

Membre supprimé
As long as the topic stays light hearted and neutral, then I think it's fine emoji But yeah I also facepalm each time I see yet another hate/dislike topic about All 4 One at the Insomniac forums… gosh, how rude and close minded people can be, so long before the game even hits the shelves >_>

This always happens in the gaming industry. When any new game has been announced to the public, people criticize the visuals of the game right away.

I remember last year some little troll on youtube negatively criticized the game Brutal Legends before it was released. He thought the visuals looked outdated for 2009. It's a Tim Shaffer game! You expect that kind of raw visual graphics from the man that brought you Psychonauts.

But yeah, I usually tend to stay away from close minded twits like those because their stupidity would cringe me with anger ever more.

Oh I forgot one Face Palm moment. Here's another Facepalm response I got once from a friend of mine.

"I never knew this whole time Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were part of Disney".

Yeah…Let's just walk away folks. emoji

@ tara cross
Thanks. I'm just a little bit defenceve about scaler's looks scince eveyone who somewhat knows me around my town thinks he's sonic. unless they are my good or best friends or you guys eveyone know my character.

Oh I forgot one Face Palm moment. Here's another Facepalm response I got once from a friend of mine.

"I never knew this whole time Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were part of Disney".

What?! How can someone not know that Micky Mouse is part of Disney? That's definitely a facepalm!

Membre supprimé

What?! How can someone not know that Micky Mouse is part of Disney? That's definitely a facepalm!

I have no idea. But this person I've met mostly grew up with the late 80's and 90's Renaissance Disney era films like The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Hercules, etc.

But then again, he's not the only one. There's another person I know who haven't watched every Disney film out there and he's in his early 30's. But then again, I guess he mostly grew up with comic books rather than animated films. emoji

Morons who, despite tsunami warnings, STILL show up to rubberneck. If they do get washed away, I wonder if they qualify for a group Darwin award?

someone on Skype I'm talking to right now wishes to kill himself cause he thinks he's a failure at life and when I try to help him and told him not to say such things he keeps on going about it. emoji