Sujet : Is R&C 1 your favourite game from the series?

is this the best game out of the whole entire ratchet and clank series?

Absolutly not.

Absolutly not.

That is only opinion, not fact.

there are also many different ways you can look at it; It does have the lowest graphics (excluding SM, SAC, and GM), it has a very well thout out story, and all locations are very elaborate, and so on…

It's just a matter of opinion, I know someone that believes this game is the best of the series, and there is no way you can prove otherwise. As a matter of fact, this one is one of my favourites (about top 4)

What about a crack in time

You have to remember that you are comparing the first RaC game (which was made in early 2000's, and Insomniac's first game on the PS2) with modern games in which they have had years to develop their ideas and work out the kinks in the gameplay mechanics. You can't ask if the first game is better because you can't judge the answer to that fairly.

All of the games are the best; each game brought a new advancement to the table and each shine in their own way. emoji

You have to remember that you are comparing the first RaC game (which was made in early 2000's, and Insomniac's first game on the PS2) with modern games in which they have had years to develop their ideas and work out the kinks in the gameplay mechanics. You can't ask if the first game is better because you can't judge the answer to that fairly.

All of the games are the best; each game brought a new advancement to the table and each shine in their own way. emoji

my piont their all awesome

Membre supprimé

I think Ratchet and Clank 1 is an instant classic though in my opinion I don't think it's the best game from the franchise. It's quite hard to get back to a game without the common stuff from later Ratchet titles like strafing and improved health levelling up. emoji

Membre supprimé

No i do not think it is the best i think number 3 was the best emoji

Yep, The first game is one of my favourites, after all that's how it all started anyway, if it wasn't for the first game, we wouldn't be here right now and Ratchet Galaxy wouldn't have even been created emoji

Honestly, no. My favorite is A Crack in Time. If we just keep the graphics out of this…
The story from ACiT is much better than R&C 1 it's 'simple' story, ACiT has some great armours and wapons and last but not least.. you can throw the Wrench while walking! emoji

You don't need to worry about the graphics if the trilogy gets released, besides it's my personal opinion. It just bring backs the old memories and the good times they've shared together and how the whole series started! The way I see it, most people are judging the first game just cause of the Storyline and other common stuff that is present in the future games emoji

Nobody's exited about the trilogy then?

You don't need to worry about the graphics if the trilogy gets released, besides it's my personal opinion. It just bring backs the old memories and the good times they've shared together and how the whole series started! The way I see it, most people are judging the first game just cause of the Storyline and other common stuff that is present in the future games emoji

Nobody's exited about the trilogy then?

I sure am very excited! Gonna get it on the release (June 27)!
I love the game, but if I have it to compare it to the Future series.. I choose them over the PS2 trilogy emoji