Sujet : Is R&C 1 your favourite game from the series?

You don't need to worry about the graphics if the trilogy gets released, besides it's my personal opinion. It just bring backs the old memories and the good times they've shared together and how the whole series started! The way I see it, most people are judging the first game just cause of the Storyline and other common stuff that is present in the future games emoji

Nobody's exited about the trilogy then?

TBH no.

I blew all my money on a handful of PS1 games, and a tiny bit of LBP DLC… I use to have $160! Man Sony are good at taking my money.

I'll have it by Christmas! Just gotta try to avoid getting excited emoji

I'll have it by Christmas! Just gotta try to avoid getting excited emoji

I wish you luck with that!emoji
I just pre-ordered mine. Cause I have 15% off I only have to pay €25,- ^^

I live in europe, and they say that the american version will have something special. So might let one come over, but I don't need the trilogy, as I have all PS2-games too.

I live in europe, and they say that the american version will have something special. So might let one come over, but I don't need the trilogy, as I have all PS2-games too.

Yeah, so I heard. I think it's a collectors edition. Wish it came this way too, I don't mind waiting if its something cool!emoji

Membre supprimé
Yeah, so I heard. I think it's a collectors edition. Wish it came this way too, I don't mind waiting if its something cool!

It's FFA

Yeah, so I heard. I think it's a collectors edition. Wish it came this way too, I don't mind waiting if its something cool!

It's FFA

But Europe is getting FFA too, but as Q-Force. Or do you mean a combo pack?

It's FFA

We are going off-topic but the american bonus is still not revelaed, the bonus in europe was ffa… or Q-force…

Hope that explains all the mess.. emoji

Membre supprimé

My favourite Ratchet and Clank game so far is R&C 3,even though Ratchet and Clank 1 was brilliant too

Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction was my favourite, I preferred the ToD graphics to ACiT as well.

I loved ToD the most because it had so many planets, cool weapons and a brilliant story. I just thought ACiT didnt have enough planets, it was too short and I didnt like the free roam in space thing.

There were elements of ACiT i preferred over ToD though, the hover boots of course! The way the bolts looked in ACiT was awesome as well, so shiny emoji The customisable weapons were cool too, and the water in ACiT was cool emoji

I did really like The Great Clock though :P

But all that is just my opinion

ACiT graphics might have worked better with certain environments in ToD though, Planet Fastoon comes to mind there.

R&C1 isn't my favorite game, i love all the games, and A4O & FFA are a little bad, but they are still good!