Sujet : Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (NEW GAME)

Membre supprimé

I've developed a theory about the Tower Deffense. As many of us know in Tower Deffense games you build your own deffenses to protect a base/objective one tower deffense game that I like is Plants vs. Zombies but anyway, many here don't like Tower Deffense games because you build a deffense and hope for the best, maybe in Q-Force we will be able to control Ratchet/Clank/Qwark to help the deffenses out, just a theory based on the screenshots I've seen.

I never thought any different. Neither do I think that you have to built the base yourself. emoji

That's the concept of Tower Deffense.

I just can't picture it. I think it's more likeley that there already is a base and you protect it.
…or maybe that's just what I hope ;P

Maybe you add defenses to the actual base?

Multiplayer in RAC 3… probably a bit like that… you got a base the evil ones got a base… YOUR mission:
Destroy their base!

I am looking forward to it.. Although I'm not really a fan of tower defence games! emoji

I am looking forward to it.. Although I'm not really a fan of tower defence games! emoji

Me neither. But hé, it's Ratchet & Clank! emoji

Right!

Membre supprimé

After staring at the screenshots for "a while" I've now discovered new things about the game.

As I imagined you will control your character during the Tower Deffense sections.

Ammo boxes are back emoji

The game seems to follow the UYA enemies engine in wich there's a variety of the same enemy

The rails sections follow the A4O formula

RPG elemments are back emoji

All the levels seem to take place in an opened world kinda like Aridia from UYA.

Vendors are now green Q-Force PODS.

The Green Full-Ammo lights from A4O are back.

Me neither. But hé, it's Ratchet & Clank! emoji

Haha lol I see what you did there emoji

The tower defense doesn't really worry me either way. I'm willing to try it out, but why does IG seem intent on having Ratchet and Clank separated. Ratchet without his little robotic backpack isn't quite right somehow. It was OK in ACiT as they were separated by quite a lot of space, but why keep the two apart now?
It's not a major bug but I'm curious.

True.. C'mon Insomniac! Think of some New Good ideas!

Remember that ist's just a short game. Maybe after A4O and FFA they are going to fully listen to the fans again and go back to the Future style of gaming and making A4O and FFA just simple spinoffs.

Would love to go back to the future style, but I'm thinking they should include some of the PS2 gameplay emoji. Some of that requires serious thinking and there's alot of variety there too. Races challenges puzzles etc and some of the gold bolts are really well hidden

Would love to go back to the future style, but I'm thinking they should include some of the PS2 gameplay emoji. Some of that requires serious thinking and there's alot of variety there too. Races challenges puzzles etc and some of the gold bolts are really well hidden

The trilogy has more strategie than the Future series. I think that a crossover would be a great idean ^^

Membre supprimé

hey guys i've found a whole page about the game