Sujet : Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (NEW GAME)

Membre supprimé

oh the whole link didnt come up emoji ok maybe if you go on ratchet and clank wiki and type in full frontal assult

http://www.destructoid.com/preview-ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault-232120.phtml

Looks like the tower defense portion has been sorted out. It appears that when Ratchet travels to a new world and starts exploring he can build up some old Galactic defense force bases. You can build any defense system or combination you like as well as using Ratchet to defend the base. Obviously the undisclosed bad guy doesn't like it and tries to overrun you.
One of my all time most awesome weapons is back: the Groovitron! Yay!

And - Qwark in a pink fuzzy bathrobe!? emoji

Membre supprimé

I cant wait for this game to come out im so excited emoji

IGN just posted this new interview/gameplay-demo

EDIT: I know the thing that's supposed to show the link isn't working properly… I'm not sure how to fix it emoji
But the actual LINK works… that's the important thing…

When I first saw the new trailer for the game.

I thought

The Plumber was going to be a playable character

XD, but this is getting interesting.

I saw on the Ratchet and Clank Wiki page that this game is supposed to be released in Europe on November 12th.

I saw on the Ratchet and Clank Wiki page that this game is supposed to be released in Europe on November 12th.

I saw October 31st in Holland's Game Mania emoji

I just hope the North America release is fairly soon, I'm getting kind of anxious

Ive just found that FFA is available for pre-order from Play.com, at £39.99, to be released on the 2nd November. emoji
http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/32258728/0/Ratchet-Clank-Q-Force/ListingDetails.html

I saw October 31st in Holland's Game Mania emoji

Well, according to the Polish SONY (information from a month ago) it was gonna be December emoji Well, I just hope they don't want to put the game in stores before christmas to boost sales emoji

According to the UK version of Amazon.com, this game was supposed to be released on October 10 of this year for the disc version, but as far as I know, it still isn't released yet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Computer-Entertainment-UK-Ratchet/dp/B009OB3I64/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1350762976&sr=8-18

and just so everyone knows, I was just looking to get a general idea as to when the North American version would be released, as I cannot play UK version games.

As I said in the other thread, Insomniac have not yet released a release date, however they can't be far off, as JS said they think they have a date, they are just planning on how to tells us.

I just hope the North America release is fairly soon, I'm getting kind of anxious

Well, whenever a game comes out, North America is obviously the first one to get it anyway! xD

wasn't true with the HD Collection

Or with the 3DS releaseemoji