Sujet : Worlds in Full Frontal Assault

Membre supprimé

emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiI wouldnt mind to see Veldin again since it is were the series all began emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Well i wouldnt mind seeing Metropolis again, but it came in quite alot of the games.. id like to see some older planets again. And of course it would be awesome if old enemies would return emoji

I would like to see Axiom City return, I always had fun there.

I wouldn't mind returning to Veldin, Fastoon, Pokitaru, Merdegraw, Torren IV, Lumos, the Great Clock, Vapedia, Magnus, or even one of the Fongoid planets.
As far as new locations go, I'd like to see a very mountainous planet, and a dark space station.
It would also be good if we could explore wider and different sections of each planet, like in QFB or A4O.

Imagine a mountainous planet… Flying Aphelion low to the ground… Anybody see the fun in that? Combat while flying through the mountains.

Imagine a mountainous planet… Flying Aphelion low to the ground… Anybody see the fun in that? Combat while flying through the mountains.

They did something like that in TOD, can't remember the name of it, but you fly low through Slag's moon base, blow a lot of that up, the drop into a black hole. I had great fun doing that and would like to do it again.

But since this is post A4O, is Aphelion still ok? Remember in Luminopolis the Z'grute does something to Aphelion as you can hear Clank say 'Unhand the Aphelion' or similar.

Yep, that would be awesome! Hopefully we don't crash into the side of the mountains and go… "Boom!" emoji

I want Pokitaru! Its awesome planet emoji

Yep, that would be awesome! Hopefully we don't crash into the side of the mountains and go… "Boom!" emoji

Depends. That could be very funny! Or frustrating…

But since this is post A4O, is Aphelion still ok? Remember in Luminopolis the Z'grute does something to Aphelion as you can hear Clank say 'Unhand the Aphelion' or similar.

Ya, Aphelion got eaton by the Z'grute in Luminopolis, if you watch closely in the background as you are going across the area towards the beginning like a side scroller game, you can see the Z'grute pick up Aphelion and eat her/it.

Ya, Aphelion got eaton by the Z'grute in Luminopolis, if you watch closely in the background as you are going across the area towards the beginning like a side scroller game, you can see the Z'grute pick up Aphelion and eat her/it.

Maybe a new ship?

Maybe a new ship?

Maybe something sleek and fast with lots of BIG weapons? Or small and agile with neat weapons?
We've had a lombax ship, then a lombax ship repaired and upgraded by the zoni, so where would they go from here emoji

I'm sure there'll be shown new and old worldsemoji!

Judging by this screenshot: User image

There is some sort of planet featured in this game… but what planet?

I would say it's Torren 4, because of the desert ground. but it is probably a new planet.