Sujet : Gamescon 2012 trailer

But as the humor of Insomniac games they would probably have someone like the Qwark Fan boy which would be funny.

That's what I thought, it will probably be someone extremely minor like

• The fanboy
  • The Slorgs
  • Robo-Skidd

Although it would be really awesome if the Thugs-4-Less Leader returned!

Membre supprimé
  • Robo-Skidd

• User image

Right before Sasha.

• Robo-Skidd

• User image

Right before Sasha.

I assumed that was an animation error because although it would be possible to reverse the changes to cognitive patterns, Al still wouldn't be able to make him flesh again…

Membre supprimé

Al could have a ROBO-BLITERATOR. emoji

IG posted some screens of the locations which are going to be in FFA:

A new planet called Balkai, which is the green planet in the trailer:
    User image
    User image
    User image

Then the Starship Phoenix is going to make a return (IG confirmed that it is indeed Phoenix):
    User image
    User image

Korgon is going to return as well. Maybe we'll see the Tyhrranoids as well:
    User image

A new gameplay video was released too. Apparently Aphelion survived the Light-eating Z'Grute's attack.

The villain is interested more on Qwark than on Ratchet so I think Slag wouldn't do it as he wants to kill Ratchet. I think he doesn't even know who Qwark is.

Also, from what I understood from the Pirate Radio broadcast in ACiT he and Rusty Pete don't seem to hold much of a grudge against Ratchet.

Have you thougth of commander spog?
    He didn't die… how do we know he has ever been friendly?
    Listen to the voice in the start of the video: IG logo…
    He sounds a bit like commandor spog, he didn't die… he must be a bit angry at them too as they partially destroyed his facility and hurt him badly… perhaps he wants revenge?
    Just guessing of course…

It could be Slag due to the fact that he didn't die in QFB…

The villain is interested more on Qwark than on Ratchet so I think Slag wouldn't do it as he wants to kill Ratchet. I think he doesn't even know who Qwark is.
    True… But I wonder who It might be! For the past days, I've been trying to figure out who it might be!

It's stuck in my mind and I can't stop guessing! emoji

Membre supprimé

Drek: As KBABZ says: "Drek is dead, get over it"
    Qwark: If you think that, I'll enjoy your slow death as much as possible.
    Nefarious: Impossible as he is now Dr. Happycloud
    Vox: Dead
    Tachyon: Well, Ted said: "who knows what this little guy will do next?". I guess we have a WINNER.
    Slag: No, just no.
    Loki Master: Was NeffySlapped emoji.

So, my guess goes for Tachyon (also note that in the comic he said he had discovered a new race of aliens so they might be the guys from the Trailer).

Tachyon: Well, Ted said: "who knows what this little guy will do next?". I guess we have a WINNER.

So, my guess goes for Tachyon (also note that in the comic he said he had discovered a new race of aliens so they might be the guys from the Trailer).

It's someone that hates quark in every bit.. It could also be a turned ally…

Membre supprimé

It's someone that hates quark in every bit.. It could also be a turned ally…

I doubt that this game will be THAT drammatic

I'm not trying to be… annoting or something… but why did everyone ignore my post?
    Comon… you gotta agree that commnder spog could be the main enemy!?

It could be Slag due to the fact that he didn't die in QFB, or.. Klunk I suppose?

Klunk got turned into a vacuum cleaner at the end of secret agent clank. so it is probably not him. emoji

Membre supprimé

I'm not trying to be… annoting or something… but why did everyone ignore my post?

IDK, Spog would be preety rare, as I said before, I think this game will not be THAT drammatic.

IDK, Spog would be preety rare, as I said before, I think this game will not be THAT drammatic.

It's supposed to be a new villain, but I'm also guessing that Tachyon will return at some point. That's one villain with serious Small Person Syndrome, and no real proof he died at the end of ToD.

Also, Commander Spog is voiced by the same guy who voices Qwark (apparently) which is probably why he sounds familiar.