Sujet : Gamescon 2012 trailer

It is unlikely that it be:

Klunk - He's a vacuum cleaner…

It could be:

Vorselon - He did get squished and turned into a ton of bolts, but remember Klunk? Plus it seems like there has been enough time for him to get back on his feet.

Klunk - Again, the thing with Klunk was non-canon, but he could still be as dead from the battle on Metropolis, or he could've been canonically repaired and become a villain? Even if SAC was canon, don't forget his eyes glowed "ominously" at the end, so he could still return? A villain who is in the form of a vacuum cleaner might be quite funny…

Vorselon - Given that Vorselon's death only happened in that weird timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly space between the end of the game and challenge mode, I'm also not convinced his death was canon either, but I'm really not sure…

Maybe it's Orvus.

Membre supprimé
Maybe it's Orvus.

I never trusted that laugh of his emoji.

Or Susie.

Membre supprimé
Or Susie.

Or her bird.

It's stuck in my mind and I can't stop guessing! emoji

Drek: As KBABZ says: "Drek is dead, get over it"
Qwark: If you think that, I'll enjoy your slow death as much as possible.
Nefarious: Impossible as he is now Dr. Happycloud
Vox: Dead
Tachyon: Well, Ted said: "who knows what this little guy will do next?". I guess we have a WINNER.
Slag: No, just no.
Loki Master: Was NeffySlapped emoji.

So, my guess goes for Tachyon (also note that in the comic he said he had discovered a new race of aliens so they might be the guys from the Trailer).

I'm not trying to be… annoting or something… but why did everyone ignore my post?
Comon… you gotta agree that commnder spog could be the main enemy!?

IDK, Spog would be preety rare, as I said before, I think this game will not be THAT drammatic.

It's supposed to be a new villain, but I'm also guessing that Tachyon will return at some point. That's one villain with serious Small Person Syndrome, and no real proof he died at the end of ToD.

Also, Commander Spog is voiced by the same guy who voices Qwark (apparently) which is probably why he sounds familiar.

So, the narrator from the trailer is lying when he says "…and now, a familiar face from Ratchet and Clank's past is about to bringing the entire system crashing down".

From the vid I get the impression that Qwark is the one who breaks the system……

Qwark: "…Is it me?…" lol
I think were just not getting the bigger picture here.. was there an ally from the Ratchet and Clank series who felt a bit envious towards Qwark?

I think Ratchet and Clank were the only ones

This is a lot of Quotes! emoji

I would like to hear Charles Martinet's voice in R&C again ^^
But this enemy, I pretty sure it's from the PS3 games. Unless ofcoure, they're thinking about the long time fans and at someone from the Trilogy cause 10th ann. emoji

Klunk - Again, the thing with Klunk was non-canon, but he could still be as dead from the battle on Metropolis, or he could've been canonically repaired and become a villain? Even if SAC was canon, don't forget his eyes glowed "ominously" at the end, so he could still return? A villain who is in the form of a vacuum cleaner might be quite funny…

There's already been a villain who's a vacuum cleaner in Little Big Planet 2, and it was quite funny emoji

In addition Insomniac did declare that Nefarious would not be making an appearance in FFA.

Membre supprimé

There's already been a villain who's a vacuum cleaner in Little Big Planet 2, and it was quite funny emoji

In addition Insomniac did declare that Nefarious would not be making an appearance in FFA.

Finnaly, thank god. I was already sick of him.

Maybe one of the villains were resurrected? It could be possible…

Maybe one of the villains were resurrected? It could be possible…

That would ruin the series for me. I just hope it is a witty villain and not a doofus as usual. Someone unexpected. A4O had it and I liked it.

P.S. : Updated gameplay thread with a lot of new footage.

Here's what I think about the new villain.

It can't be:

Drek - he is dead.
Vox - He is also dead
Cassiopeia - D-E-D DEAD!
Darkwater - also dead.

It is unlikely that it be:

Robot Lieutenant - He was not a good character, and had almost no speaking roles or contact with Ratchet… he's just basically not a worthy advisory.
Klunk - He's a vacuum cleaner…
Nefarious - EVERYONE is sick of him, and it just won't be a surprise at this point

It could be:

Slag - But we've seen a lot of him…
Pete - But he's not a very… threatening villain.
Thug Leader - He's a bit old and minor, but I dont see why not?
Vorselon - He did get squished and turned into a ton of bolts, but remember Klunk? Plus it seems like there has been enough time for him to get back on his feet.
Spog - But he seemed pretty changed. And the line "A familiar face from Ratchet's past" implys It would be further back (like ToD or the PS2 games)

It is probably:

Tachyon - why not?
Zogg - Again, why not?

we don't know if they are dead as you don't see them dead, as Cassiopeia was never seen dead as she fell and so could still be alive but It wouldn't be her being the main villain, Drek might of had a ejector seat but he won't be the main villian, Vox is probaly dead, and Darkwater is dead but can still comeback if someone puts a head on him.

And it won't be a main villain so it might not be Tachyon, but still he could still return as he went into another dimension

I think it'll be someone you never expected to become a villain.. who knows?

In Ratchet & Clank: QForce, our heroes face a new nemesis – one who has a nasty surprise planned for Captain Qwark.

I think we can forget about a returning villain from the previous games. However it doesn't rule out a returning character who has become the villain.

Membre supprimé

I love this trailer,i think the villian might be Ace Harlight