Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Movie?

I think it'd be a bit overkill if they did so many movies so quickly.

…reflecting the quality…

…reflecting the quality…

You mean like in the games?

…reflecting the quality…

Maybe, but I think making a lot of movies has it's drawback on quality, since there is less time for each movie.

…reflecting the quality…

Maybe, but I think making a lot of movies has it's drawback on quality, since there is less time for each movie.

Again, like in the games.

…reflecting the quality…

Yes, probably…

…reflecting the quality…

Yes, probably…

I think we can all agree that A4O and FFA were, for lack of a better word, crappy.

I think we can all agree that A4O and FFA were, for lack of a better word, crappy.

FFA was indeed crappy, but A4O wasn't. Despite it cannot match with previous R&Cs, I can see how much love, attention and TIME (they started developing it back in 2009) IG gave to that game - and it was pretty fun emoji Unlike FFA's campaing.

FFA was indeed crappy, but A4O wasn't. Despite it cannot match with previous R&Cs, I can see how much love, attention and TIME (they started developing it back in 2009) IG gave to that game - and it was pretty fun emoji Unlike FFA's campaing.

A4O was boring, each level followed a basic path: Run for 10 seconds, shoot a group of enemies, level gimmick, run for 10 seconds, cool set-piece, run for 10 seconds, shoot a group of enemies, lather-lince-repeat. It would've been fun if it was shorter, because following that path for 15 hours can only be fun for so long.

FFA was just, ugh.

They suffer the same problem as Starfox Adveentures. Decent games, crap over their franchises' formula.
Honestly, the longer I stay away from them the better.

A4O was boring, each level followed a basic path: Run for 10 seconds, shoot a group of enemies, level gimmick, run for 10 seconds, cool set-piece, run for 10 seconds, shoot a group of enemies, lather-lince-repeat. It would've been fun if it was shorter, because following that path for 15 hours can only be fun for so long.

Whilst I agree that the gameplay in A4O was boring, at least it had stunning visuals and an interesting storyline, which is more than can be said for FFA…

Whilst I agree that the gameplay in A4O was boring, at least it had stunning visuals and an interesting storyline, which is more than can be said for FFA…

I probably would've liked A4O's story better if I actually understood the overall plot. Not what occurs in the game, I was just never clear on what Nevo "supposedly" wanted to acheive and Croid's discoveries and all that. It's a case where I wish there was more exposition.

Well, FFA had solid voice acting, but is there any R&C game that didn't? emoji
Before the Nexus

Anyway, back to the movie.

Did the word about the mystery movie get out yet? Can't seem to find anything.

Did the word about the mystery movie get out yet? Can't seem to find anything.

Nothing yet, but I'm hoping it's either God of War or Uncharted.