Sujet : Ratchet and Clank Multiplayer (HD)

I was wondering if anyone of the forum has been playing the Multiplayer - Mode of the HD version of Ratchet and Clank UYA lately..

I've been on for quite a long time, and i would like to meet some of you guys in RaC 3 too..
Whoever plays it often, it would be nice if you would share your PSN, so we can play together sometimes emoji

I play quite alot, my PSN is aster6000 emoji

Does the title have to say HD? The only R&C games WITH multiplayer are HD (A4O is HD)

Nopez, I've never played any game - besides Smash Brothers Brawl on the Wii - online. I rather enjoy the story a couple of times. A neighbour of mine has all those 1stP shooters, but has never played the story, just online. It's a shame :P

I wrote the thread in the forum for Ratchet and Clank 3, and i put the HD in the title, cause i meant the one from the HD collection emoji

I was wondering if anyone of the forum has been playing the Multiplayer - Mode of the HD version of Ratchet and Clank UYA lately..

I've been on for quite a long time, and i would like to meet some of you guys in RaC 3 too..
Whoever plays it often, it would be nice if you would share your PSN, so we can play together sometimes emoji

I play quite alot, my PSN is aster6000 emoji

mines szm123 so anyone wants to play message me here ill play

I've been blitzing through the stories so far, but send me a message and I'll be happy to join in.

PSN: Troutbridge

I always like playing online! emoji My PSN name is daxterisawesome (all one word, the first letter might be a capital.) Happy gaming!

Cool, i'll send you a friend request.. if i don't forget to emoji

I don't remember you.. have we already played together?

Cool, i'll send you a friend request.. if i don't forget to emoji

I don't remember you.. have we already played together?

I don't think so emoji, but then again I haven't played the ratchet and clank trilogy online because I don't have it. I do however have all 4 one, and i play online a lot. Hope to see you online soon. emoji

Membre supprimé

xD im soo addicted the online on the HD collection im the 57th best player in europe at the moment emoji

Membre supprimé

HD MULTIPLAYER=MY LIFE emoji Add me on PSN Mrswifty of add me on your buddy list on Up your arsenal

Sure thing, would love to play sometimes. I'm ranked 24 in Europe at the moment emoji…It is quite addicting right? emoji .. Weird, it did somehow reset my skill level, i now have 2 Bolts everywhere, but it didn't influence my stats… emoji

My rank is about 30 emoji but i don't understand few players (Roket_Mexico) and few other guys that just leaaving to have 0 loses… it's not much fair

My rank is about 30 emoji but i don't understand few players (Roket_Mexico) and few other guys that just leaaving to have 0 loses… it's not much fair

Darkey emoji you're on RG? emoji

That's why there are so many rules on the UYA community, if you don't respect them, you may not lose you ranking but people will find out and don't respect you as a good player.

I've seen people hacking, with a K/D of 10000/0, THAT is pathetic emoji