Sujet : Ratchet and Clank Multiplayer (HD)

Are many people online?

I wasn't online in ages! I'm sure much has changed, probably nobody will recognize me again xD

I really should go on again, but it's just so annoying, i have some kind of weird alpha version or whatsoever, and my charge boots are slower! It's so unfair, i played at my friends house (he has the normal version) and you won't believe what difference it makes!

If i go back to UYA, i need to get the normal version soon..

Why do you have an alpha version? o_o

UUURGH I just tryd to play UYA online but it keeps freezing its ridicilous D;

UYA is known for freezing alot.. I don't know why, but it's not just you.

Watch it, it's funny emoji

And, i have no idea what kind of weird version of Uya i have, but i'll upload a video (once my capture card works again) and you'll see.

UYA is known for freezing alot.. I don't know why, but it's not just you.

Watch it, it's funny emoji

And, i have no idea what kind of weird version of Uya i have, but i'll upload a video (once my capture card works again) and you'll see.

hehe wel mine dint freeze during a game yet but in the lobby -,-

Games freeze, the original UYA I have on PS2 has a really bad freezing problem. I don't know if any game I have played has ever no frozen. Although of course this trilogy has so many problems it's understandable it's more prone to freezing than other games.

Games freeze, the original UYA I have on PS2 has a really bad freezing problem. I don't know if any game I have played has ever no frozen. Although of course this trilogy has so many problems it's understandable it's more prone to freezing than other games.

But it is just ridicilous i can barely play because of it D;

Yea, it sort of sucks doesn't it. I mean games like Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, PW, Jak Trilogy and the Sly trilogy get proper HD remasters, while Ratchet & Clank (which is more popular than Jak and Sly) doesn't. I mean sure they might nt have had th time and money, but considering the online and popukarity of the series and games you'd think extensions and more money were provided. I mean clearly Metal Gear Solid collection had zero issues watsoever, they even had the time to kind of completely revamp a PSP title! And perfectly bring 2 of the games to the Vita…

That is why I will not be getting the R&C Trilogy. My PS2 is still going strong.

Yea, it sort of sucks doesn't it. I mean games like Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, PW, Jak Trilogy and the Sly trilogy get proper HD remasters, while Ratchet & Clank (which is more popular than Jak and Sly) doesn't. I mean sure they might nt have had th time and money, but considering the online and popukarity of the series and games you'd think extensions and more money were provided. I mean clearly Metal Gear Solid collection had zero issues watsoever, they even had the time to kind of completely revamp a PSP title! And perfectly bring 2 of the games to the Vita…

That is why I will not be getting the R&C Trilogy. My PS2 is still going strong.

I don't even know where Insomniac got the idea of contacting Idol Minds from.
Heck, High Impact would've done better.

Wel it is stil nice to see it in HD instead of the blurry ps2 and the trophys make it more fun too ;D I heard there are alot of bugs in offline but i dint realy notice bugs in offline just the music looping.I t plays a song and when it ends it just stops and replays it instead of smoothly replaying it.

I don't even know where Insomniac got the idea of contacting Idol Minds from.
Heck, High Impact would've done better.

Idol Minds are ex-Insomniacs I think. (Could be wrong). They were probably well-suited to the task, if they were given more time or had more people working on it. I think it's a small team and it was a real rush job, but you can never really know these things for sure because everyone is always so shady, and no one ever wants to say 'look we stuffed up, and this is why'.

EDIT: No I'm getting them mixed up with the people who did FFA on Vita, my bad.

Do they remaster the cutscenes in other HD Remasters ? Because in the ratchet and clank trilogy they just croped it in a box screen? Not sure how to say it heh xD

They are pre-rendered, so it might be quite a lot of trouble. But from other trilogies and collections I've played (MGS 2 and 3 on Vita, Jak 1, 2 and 3 on PS3 and Vita) the whole lot was in HD, cutscenes and all. It was probably another thing that comes down to a lack of time.

Pfft that sucks ;/ they are not even in widescreen just in a box D;

Wel it is stil nice to see it in HD instead of the blurry ps2 and the trophys make it more fun too ;D I heard there are alot of bugs in offline but i dint realy notice bugs in offline just the music looping.I t plays a song and when it ends it just stops and replays it instead of smoothly replaying it.

Ratchet's helmet, Sasha's gloves, Qwark's eyes, Clanks neck and antenna, Big Al, the Plasma Coil…

Alright the helmet thing i noticed it too but the rest not realy xD