Sujet : Let's make this forum the best ever!

Ratchet Galaxy is one of the best forum's i know. But the site needs to be more popular, the French and the English part! This are a few ideas to ake the forum better. If you have some other idea's, post them!

1: Post this image on your site:

User image

I also did that on RatchetMerch. You can also just post a link or the RG logo.

2: Make this your profile pic:

User image

3: Make this your FB banner:

User image

4: Post this message to Facebook, Twitter & send it to your friends:

Ratchet Galaxy, the biggest Ratchet & Clank Fansite. Join our great community! - www.ratchet-galaxy.com

5: Go all like the Ratchet Galaxy FB page & follow RG on Twitter!

Thanks for supporting RG, and if you have some other great idea's, tell us!

I invited the Ratchet fans I know here… but they can't speak (or write) English.

Maybe someone can post a thread at IG forums…

NO. You're not allowed. The mods around there don't like it when anyone is directed here. Probably something to do with advertising or the fact that you can get R&C music here, I don't really know. But I've been told off before for doing that.

NO. You're not allowed. The mods around there don't like it when anyone is directed here. Probably something to do with advertising or the fact that you can get R&C music here, I don't really know. But I've been told off before for doing that.

That's true… I'm banned because i shared RatchetMerch twice and RachetGalaxy once… That's just not cool :/

But i just don't understand why… RatchetGalaxy did nothing wrong?!

I'm not 100% sure. I'd look into it if I wasn't so lazy busy

I'm not 100% sure. I'd look into it if I wasn't so lazy busy

Maybe, but i don't think… They just try to make a very good community!

YouTube has Ratchet music. Do the IG mods hate that too?

I'm not going to explain why/when YouTube get away with it, as not even I truly know the details. But I do believe that the samples you hear on YouTube are fine as they can't be downloaded… unless you use black magic of which should not be mentioned or linked to the IG forums.

They have their rules and we have ours, we should probably just leave it at that.

I'm not going to explain why/when YouTube get away with it, as not even I truly know the details. But I do believe that the samples you hear on YouTube are fine as they can't be downloaded… unless you use black magic of which should not be mentioned or linked to the IG forums.

They have their rules and we have ours, we should probably just leave it at that.

I download all my music from YouTube so… It's the same thing!

But how do you download it? Whatever program you are using to get it from YouTube to PC is the evil/bad part

But how do you download it? Whatever program you are using to get it from YouTube to PC is the evil/bad part

It really works good! http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

I'll make sure to change my profile picture's and invites some of my friends here emoji

I'll make sure to change my profile picture's and invites some of my friends here emoji

That's good!

That's good!

I think if we want to make RG more active we need to invest more,like invest in advertising on other sites.