Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Nope, not yet. I find €70 a little too much to spend on a video game.

Nope, not yet. I find €70 a little too much to spend on a video game.

True, but i never spend so much money to a game… I've got TLoU with my Playstation Magazine Subcribsion (I really don't know how to write that word :p ) for only €50!

Close, you just forgot the 's'. subscription.

With PlayStation Magazine or something? €50 is a good deal, especially since, in comparison, you get the €5,50 magazine for free. emoji

Close, you just forgot the 's'. subscription.

With PlayStation Magazine or something? €50 is a good deal, especially since, in comparison, you get the €5,50 magazine for free. emoji

emoji i got PS Magazine 14 times and got the game for free so, good deal indeed!

I could get it for €50 used at Game Mania. But I can wait a little longer, there are many other games I want that are a lot cheaper. By the time I'm through my 'games I need to beat pile' maybe it got down to €20 already!

I could get it for €50 used at Game Mania. But I can wait a little longer, there are many other games I want that are a lot cheaper. By the time I'm through my 'games I need to beat pile' maybe it got down to €20 already!

All the games/consoles i want are:

- Uncharted 1
- Fuse
- Ratchet & Clank: Nexus
- PS4
- PS Vita
- Jak & Daxter collection
- Uncharted: Golden Abbys

My most wanted atm is:

(In orfer of importance)

- Mass Effect Trilogy (So I can play the first on PS3. But let it be rare as darnit *sigh)
- Fuse
- Vanquish
- The Last of Us

Upcoming games are in my signature.

My most wanted atm is:

(In orfer of importance)

- Mass Effect Trilogy (So I can play the first on PS3. But let it be rare as darnit *sigh)
- Fuse
- Vanquish
- The Last of Us

Upcoming games are in my signature.

Is Mass Effect a cool game? I readed much about it, but i never played it;

PS: Nice signature!

Well… That depends completely on you. You get to design the game to whatever you want it to be. Besides customazing the main character's looks and gender, you also get to decide who 'Commander Shepard' actually is. Arrogant, respectable, untrusted, honorable, etc. What I like about that is that every single Mass Effect player has a different Shepard. Thats why player's often say my Shepard. Its 18+ for a reason, its possible to trigger some, er, disturbing scenes by carefully choosing reponses. I don't wanna see those scenes and keep my Shepard away from relationships and etc. Actually just yesterday my Shepard needed to seduce someone. There was a dancing option, but I much prefered not to see that. Luckely I worked my way through it.

So if you like sci-fi games, a good and intense story, choosing your own path and non-linear, 3rd person shooters, strategic fighting and listening and watching ( a lot). Its worth a try. I sure did love it, it beat a lot of other games for me. My sig is my favorite games from left to right. Mass Effect was the last on I added. Meaning it beat all of the other games to the rightemoji

Well… That depends completely on you. You get to design the game to whatever you want it to be. Besides customazing the main character's looks and gender, you also get to decide who 'Commander Shepard' actually is. Arrogant, respectable, untrusted, honorable, etc. What I like about that is that every single Mass Effect player has a different Shepard. Thats why player's often say my Shepard. Its 18+ for a reason, its possible to trigger some, er, disturbing scenes by carefully choosing reponses. I don't wanna see those scenes and keep my Shepard away from relationships and etc. Actually just yesterday my Shepard needed to seduce someone. There was a dancing option, but I much prefered not to see that. Luckely I worked my way through it.

So if you like sci-fi games, a good and intense story, choosing your own path and non-linear, 3rd person shooters, strategic fighting and listening and watching ( a lot). Its worth a try. I sure did love it, it beat a lot of other games for me. My sig is my favorite games from left to right. Mass Effect was the last on I added. Meaning it beat all of the other games to the rightemoji

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna give it a try later if i have enough money… I love sc-fi, strategy, shooter, adventure so it has to be a good game emoji And 18+, i almost always play games from 16+ or 18+ like Uncharted, God of War & inFAMOUS…

…don't forget RPG ^^

…don't forget RPG ^^

I also like that emoji ^^

Good, cause that is pretty much the main thing. Besides the awesome 3rd person shooter stages, you spend a lot of time watching cutscene and choosing responses.

And a tip. If you wanna watch some gameplay and etc. pick either Mass Effect 1 or 2. Its fairly possible that people talk about a certain notorious aspect from Mass Effect 3 that you don't wanna know about just yet.

Good, cause that is pretty much the main thing. Besides the awesome 3rd person shooter stages, you spend a lot of time watching cutscene and choosing responses.

And a tip. If you wanna watch some gameplay and etc. pick either Mass Effect 1 or 2. Its fairly possible that people talk about a certain notorious aspect from Mass Effect 3 that you don't wanna know about just yet.

Allright… Can someone give €500000 for buying everything i want emoji emoji

Oh, and me. I need €600 for a PS4 and a few games and things I want. emoji