Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

The cheapest I can find it here is $55, and I don't have the money for that.

But I did have $15.00 I used to buy Fuse! It will be here in a few days emoji

Ah, nice. Thats a pretty good price! Fuse is great, I'm sure you'll like it.

While I wait I'll just play Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes!

I rented it out at a video store for 2 days. It costs $12! I guess that's what they charge for new releases these days…

The game itself was awesome! I loved that the opening through to the end was a single shot with no cuts. (Except for when in the helicopter)

Now to track down those XOF badges as fast as I can before I have to bring the game back.

While I wait I'll just play Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes!

I rented it out at a video store for 2 days. It costs $12! I guess that's what they charge for new releases these days…

The game itself was awesome! I loved that the opening through to the end was a single shot with no cuts. (Except for when in the helicopter)

Now to track down those XOF badges as fast as I can before I have to bring the game back.

Deja Vu is… okay, I think I'd prefer Alien hunting Raiden though.

Also, the last XOF badge's location is genius emoji

Well the map doesn't appear to be too big. Although the badges are really small.

I tried taking out every single soldier, but I got impatient about halfway through, and figured they'd probably just keep spawning anyway.

Even if the map isn't too big, you can't actually find it, you just have to figure out where it is.
I hope you know how to roll.

And the enemies only spawn when you're rescuing Paz.

Today in the mission where you have to eliminate those 2 guys I ran around the base killing everyone (Silent, but fast) there was no end to all of the killing.

And no, I don't know how to roll. I thought they took that move out… it's not snake's badge is it? I could imagine him going up to a mirror and looking at it and be all like: Oh no… I'm one of them! Then the screen goes blank and you hear a gunshot. TIME PARADOX!

I was mainly talking about the main mission, haven't screwed around in any Side Op besides Deja Vu yet.

To roll you have to press L3 and move the stick to the right/left. Roll for about 10-20 seconds and the game will show you the location. Although with the correct camera angle you can see it without doing so, but it won't count.

Yea I'm sick of collecting them. I've got about 4, but I don't want to look up their locations because that defeats the purpose.

I rescued a hostage and he told me the location of one, so I kept rescuing them over and over and over, but no other hostages seemed to be any use at all, so I gave up on that.

I also tried to S rank the first mission, but got sick of resetting the mission every time I was spotted or accidentally killed someone. Sometimes I would really concentrate, and then something really unpredictable would happen, like an enemy spots me through a bunch of cages (so I can't tranq him).

I think I'm getting bored of this game now. I've done all the side ops, and obviously don't have what it takes to S rank any of them. I have another day left before I gotta take it back, but I can't see myself playing much more of it.

Maybe I chose the wrong time to get this game, perhaps I should have played some MGS4 or Peace Walker prior to playing this, instead of Resistance: FoM and Resistance 2.

Since I'm such a psycho, I'll be playing PSMH this week and try to get platinum…

Not much of a real video game I guess, but I've recently started playing "Game of War: Fire Age." it is addictive and I think it's starting to dictate my life, so I think I should drop it.

Since I'm such a psycho, I'll be playing PSMH this week and try to get platinum…

I wish I hadn't…

Why's that? I though Move Heroes was quite an enjoyable solo party game.

Why's that? I though Move Heroes was quite an enjoyable solo party game.

I went out of my way to get every collectible.
Besides, it gets repetitive after Haven City and I haven't even begun the Diamond Challenges.

How's your shoulder? Pretty sore I guess.